@Lyte Kassadin making games unfun.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FatMii

02-12-2013

According to Summoner's Code IV, it says

Quote:
Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else’s Expense
Now if you read this line in the Summoner's Code, Kassadin is the complete opposite. Only the Kassadin player has fun while other people are suffering and the pure unfairness of him. Doesn't this mean the Kassadin player can be legitimately reported because he/she went against the summoner's code?

HaIfhearted

02-12-2013

Dude, stop with the Kass qq.
You're just making an embarrassment of yourself, and that argument is seriously pathetic.

Plus, you clearly don't understand how the tribunal works.
No one is EVER going to be punished for playing the champion of their choice, at least not if they aren't trolling.

AK47WOLF

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
No one is EVER going to be punished for playing the champion of their choice, at least not if they aren't trolling.
People get banned for spamming emotes. Are you suggesting that Kassadin spam is less annoying than emote spam?

Think about it for a moment.

Orphane

02-12-2013

10 bucks Lyte will never see this thread

and if he does you will have wasted his time

Torenia

02-12-2013

Were Evelynn players pre-nerf banned for playing her? It will never happen, any BIT of intelligence can tell you people won't be banned for playing Kassadin.

However, I welcome you to continue reporting them so you will lose credibility in tribunal and hopefully even get an infarction against your account. I rather deal with Kassadins than this childish form of complaining.

Genericke

02-12-2013

I support this thread.

DOWN WITH KASS!!!!

David12596

02-12-2013

Just because the mechanics of a champion is unfun to play against does not hold the player responsible from using them. Its up to Riot to fix him and they will in time.

FatMii

02-12-2013

I never meant for this thread to be serious. It just something I found from reading the summoner's code which if you play Kassadin you are breaking the rules.

Orphane

02-12-2013

"Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else’s Expense"

Well, I guess since winning means 5 other people have to lose, better not win! Let's just take victory or defeat out of the game because then nobody will feel like their fun comes at the expense of someone else's.

Stop. You know damn well that line applies to trolling or screwing around with your teammates or verbal harassment for either side. It does not apply to people playing champs in an effort to beat the enemy team.

weezcake

02-13-2013

I like that no one understood the sarcasm that went into this thread.