@Any Rioter - Ziggs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skaarrjj

02-12-2013

Can we see a buff to ziggs in the form of his minefields actually hurting things? Causing HP Shred maybe? They just seem to tickle anyone that isn't an AD Carry these days :|

Frozen World

02-12-2013

Everyone is talking about how Ahri or Leblanc is weak but no one ever considers Ziggs, who got hit just as hard by the health meta.

Skaarrjj

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen World View Post
Everyone is talking about how Ahri or Leblanc is weak but no one ever considers Ziggs, who got hit just as hard by the health meta.
A lot of mages got hit by it. But Ziggs was already iffy after the initial minefields nerf. Now it's just terrible. I see they're wanting to buff liandry's to compensate, but I'd rather they buff it so Muramana would proc off each minefield since they aren't AOE.

But yeah, I'd love to see the minefields either rebuffed back to what they were, or make each mine shred some HP, or Magic Resist. Something :O

Skaarrjj

02-12-2013

Also, Why do his minefields have such a long cooldown, and last so long currently? No one in their right mind would ever get hit by minefields with a 10 seocnd duration after they avoided it in the first 1-2 seconds. I'd rather the duration of the mines be shorter ,and the cooldown also reduced.

BCMYKRMCXYZiggs

02-12-2013

Here here. Ziggs needs a buff on his mines.

Shadow Master

02-12-2013

Ziggs currently only does damage with his Q and his ult.
He's basically an all-out damage mage who only has two damaging abilities.
That's just not right.

I'd go further and buff the damage on Satchel Charge as well.
It is NOT easy to land and actually deal damage with.
Why Riot seem to think it should do nothing but knockback is beyond me. All other mages with utility spells have their utility spells do at least reasonable damage. Ziggs' utility spells do snot all, especially the Satchel Charge, which may as well do 0 damage the way it is now.

TheDancingDead

02-12-2013

Each mine from his E should do a % of max health.

Bam.