Sejuani Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
If she's fine, then Amumu needs nerfs.
If Amumu's fine, then she needs buffs.
Amumu ganks, Misses Q, ganks over...

Sejuani ganks, Misses Q, gank goes on, (all she needs is an auto attack)

i haven't tested it but i'm guessing amumu's clear time is probably better,

sejuani's Q is an amazing super long range flash that helps her clear better, sure the cooldown is a bit long but i barely even notice it.

Sejuani ult, ranged.. nuff said

Amumu ult, bigger aoe but it's just a stun where as sejuani's is a stun and a 70% slow ( if you use your E right after the stun ends)

While yes, they're similar kit wise, they're very different gameplay wise. i still don't think you can compare them.

Also OP saying that sejuani doesn't have enough damage, wtf, she can take on most people by herself when she's ganking.

Thessalonike

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenvar View Post
Amumu ganks, Misses Q, ganks over...

Sejuani ganks, Misses Q, gank goes on, (all she needs is an auto attack)

i haven't tested it but i'm guessing amumu's clear time is probably better,

sejuani's Q is an amazing super long range flash that helps her clear better, sure the cooldown is a bit long but i barely even notice it.

Sejuani ult, ranged.. nuff said

Amumu ult, bigger aoe but it's just a stun where as sejuani's is a stun and a 70% slow ( if you use your E right after the stun ends)

While yes, they're similar kit wise, they're very different gameplay wise. i still don't think you can compare them.

Also OP saying that sejuani doesn't have enough damage, wtf, she can take on most people by herself when she's ganking.
Gahh... Curse of the Sad Mmummy is NOT A STUN it is an ENTANGLE!

BigPatches

02-12-2013

l2p