Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sejuani Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

selenvar

02-12-2013

Quote:
Drukyul:
If she's fine, then Amumu needs nerfs.
If Amumu's fine, then she needs buffs.

Amumu ganks, Misses Q, ganks over...

Sejuani ganks, Misses Q, gank goes on, (all she needs is an auto attack)

i haven't tested it but i'm guessing amumu's clear time is probably better,

sejuani's Q is an amazing super long range flash that helps her clear better, sure the cooldown is a bit long but i barely even notice it.

Sejuani ult, ranged.. nuff said

Amumu ult, bigger aoe but it's just a stun where as sejuani's is a stun and a 70% slow ( if you use your E right after the stun ends)

While yes, they're similar kit wise, they're very different gameplay wise. i still don't think you can compare them.

Also OP saying that sejuani doesn't have enough damage, wtf, she can take on most people by herself when she's ganking.

Thessalonike

02-12-2013

Quote:
selenvar:
Amumu ganks, Misses Q, ganks over...

Sejuani ganks, Misses Q, gank goes on, (all she needs is an auto attack)

i haven't tested it but i'm guessing amumu's clear time is probably better,

sejuani's Q is an amazing super long range flash that helps her clear better, sure the cooldown is a bit long but i barely even notice it.

Sejuani ult, ranged.. nuff said

Amumu ult, bigger aoe but it's just a stun where as sejuani's is a stun and a 70% slow ( if you use your E right after the stun ends)

While yes, they're similar kit wise, they're very different gameplay wise. i still don't think you can compare them.

Also OP saying that sejuani doesn't have enough damage, wtf, she can take on most people by herself when she's ganking.

Gahh... Curse of the Sad Mmummy is NOT A STUN it is an ENTANGLE!

BigPatches

02-12-2013

l2p