Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Building AD Thresh....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Franco Sanchez

02-12-2013

What would be the best way to build him? I'm not asking if he's strongest as an AD... But simply the best way to optimize his damage. ESPECIALLY in relation to AD/AS. Is it better to just have smaller damage on that Q passive or to pace out the attacks and potentially deal more damage with that passive?

The game I just played I built...

Zerk Greaves
Maw of Malmortius
Infinity Edge
Trinity Force
Blood Thirster
Blood Thirster

The passive on the Q was dealing up to 1200 extra damage (200+ souls).

Dryad Soraka

02-12-2013

custom game

Graphaz

02-12-2013

Thresh's base AD is ass. Sheen isn't worth it.

Franco Sanchez

02-12-2013

Quote:
florrie:
custom game

Unlike some people, I play a quick custom game when trying a new champ. That way I can get adjusted to the kit....

Faptain Teemo

02-12-2013

His attack speed doesn't scale good at all either. With greaves and Shiv, he's only at 1.1 come level 18. I guess you can play him as a nuke AD for that first auto of saved up souls? ^_^

Rúbis

02-12-2013

I have success with this build all the time:

Bloodthirster
Zerk Greaves
Phantom Dancer
Infinity edge/ Bloodthirster
Bloodthirster/ Infinity Edge
-shouldn't have enough money by the time the game's over to get a 6th item but fill it in with whatever you need for the game-

Franco Sanchez

02-12-2013

Quote:
Rúbis:
I have success with this build all the time:

Bloodthirster
Zerk Greaves
Phantom Dancer
Infinity edge/ Bloodthirster
Bloodthirster/ Infinity Edge
-shouldn't have enough money by the time the game's over to get a 6th item but fill it in with whatever you need for the game-

So just a standard ADC build? I really like Thresh's kit. He's got great escape tools, he can peel for himself, and he has the ability to initiate in a pinch. It just seems like it's a matter of getting used to his kit.

Reminds me a little of Zed in that regard.

THEFailTech

02-12-2013

I recommend going hybrid to take advantage of his ap/ad scaling. Start with boots/pots, build into a bilgewater cutlass, make it into a hextech gunblade. Then Go into guinsooo's followed up by a malady. Decide what else from there based on team comp.