Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Raging on Promotional Series

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOriginalFudge

Recruiter

02-12-2013

Alright, I go into the champion select feeling pretty confident, as my last three ranked games I have wrecked top. I call top and then the game starts, with me as Jayce. Everything seems to be going fine (lanes are losing a tad, but nothing we cant come back from) until I my jungling Panth asks for a leash on red. At this point I'm level 5 and I'm like wait, wtf, why do you need a leash at level 4? I then look at my panth and HE IS LEVEL 1. He has yet to kill a minion. I don't think that guy has jungled before. He also thinks that it is a good idea to ult into a teamfight, WHEN HE IS STANDING NEXT TO IT. And there goes my first game, now I have to win the next two to become promoted, FML

/endrant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tommy Lee Brones

02-12-2013

what kind of game awareness do you have to not notice until 5:00 that your jungle was afk?