Malady/Spellsword does not work with Thresh's Passive.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ark Shadowdusk

02-12-2013

I just found out that neither the Malady nor the mastery Spellsword work with Thresh's passive. Which makes it a complete waste to get. And it also doesn't make any sense. Why would an Item and a Mastery that supposed to convert ability power into a percentage of auto attack damage wouldn't work for thresh when collecting souls increases his Ability Power? Can you please fix this? It just doesn't make sense. The least you can do is rework both the Malady item and the Mastery Spellsword to have a special exception for Thresh (or any other champion with a similiar passive) as to convert less AP into attack damage to avoid overpowering that particular champion. I just think it's a waste.

I also think that you should add the games masteries into the site's Game Info tab. Why would you have the list of runes on there but not masteries? I had to log into the game just to look up the Spellsword mastery because I couldnt remember the name. I think adding the current season's masteries into the site so people can see them, research them and talk about them would be nice. Its just a simple addition to the site.

Ark Shadowdusk

02-13-2013

bump >_>

General Mustache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

This seems to be working fine for me, I think the reason it isn't easy to see is that it is a very small number and that the damage is reduced by magic resist.

Ark Shadowdusk

02-13-2013

Thats not it. The Malady should show you how much AP is feeding into your attacks. I tested this. That damage doesn't increase with his passive. Only the AP from other sources.

Ark Shadowdusk

02-13-2013

I also don't believe the mastery Spellsword does this either. As I seen no change in his damage when he gains AP from soul collecting.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

02-13-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

I checked both malady and the spell sword mastery. Both are working correct with Thresh's scaling AP.

Ark Shadowdusk

02-13-2013

are you sure? How come Malady doesn't report the AP from Thresh's passive?

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

02-13-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark Shadowdusk View Post
It did when I tested it. It only has a .10 ratio.

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

02-13-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark Shadowdusk View Post
In addition to Dannamoth's point, also consider that our tooltips don't always update immediately--sometimes it takes a few seconds.

Ark Shadowdusk

02-14-2013

my tooltip didn't update at all to the passive. only to the AP I got from items.