Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

D/C Issues 2/11/13 & 2/12/13

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raineyangel

02-12-2013

Yesterday at 10:30pm, I was in the middle of a ranked game and everyone disconnected. Both sides disconnected. I logged back on to see most were still d/ced and only two were back. And of course, we lose. And it isn't a loss prevention. That needs to be changed.

Today, playing a normal at 9:30pm (around), I get a disconnection again. I check to see if my internet is working, and it is fine. I log back on to see someone messaged me from my game asking if I disconnected, too. This game doesn't even show up in my match history

So what the heck is up with these random disconnections that have NOTHING to do with my end? I want answers. This is really horrible.

Raineyangel

02-12-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=34559632&posted=1#post34559632

Thread about the one yesterday

l33t

02-12-2013

also having lag issues.