Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

getting banned for leaveing games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OGC Spud

02-12-2013

Riot i dont understand why i get banned for leaveing games when i have a ****** team and someone left and were down a player and i dont wanna waste my time for a game that i know im gonna lose ESO here i come screw this game. This is a game were the good people get better and the bad people get badder kinda like the US with being rich and poor well.... bye have fun with ur annoying game

KvnSix

02-12-2013

how about stop playing, go out and do something productive if you don't want to waste your time

Adultratedhydra

02-12-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Related to topic.

Whist

02-12-2013

Quote:
Ulfgar90112:
Riot i dont understand why i get banned for leaveing games when i have a ****** team and someone left and were down a player and i dont wanna waste my time for a game that i know im gonna lose ESO here i come screw this game. This is a game were the good people get better and the bad people get badder kinda like the US with being rich and poor well.... bye have fun with ur annoying game

So if only good people get good, and bad people get bad....and you're not getting better....

I don't get how you don't understand that rather than raging, if you work with your team to create a plan (like who to focus, that always turns matches around) you can actually pull off a win.

Instead of trying to work with your team, you just rage. If you want to only worry about K/D ratio there are plenty of shooters and what not out there for you to play. This game is about working with a team, not raging at them when they don't play how you want them to.

OGC Spud

02-12-2013

i do good in some games it annoying when people leave and ik were gonna lose cuz were faceing like smurfs beyond belief and its annoying so i leave and get banned for like 4 days

Aegrotat

02-12-2013

Honestly, if you leave, go for it. I honestly think you should either leave or learn to deal with playing out a game, because I've seen some pretty amazing come backs.

I would also love to see less people who rage quit because they think they are the world's gift to league.

omegademan

02-12-2013

The people that leave before you may also be banned. Now that you know what afking and screwing your team can do, you have to make a decision whether you want to continue to play that way.

Danissimo

02-12-2013

You can't start a new game while the current game is in progress.... Why leave then? what productive can you that's related to the game? I don't understand the logic...