I honestly have trouble believing it when riot says things like

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

omg why is that so small

basketofseals

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckthepwner View Post
They get nerfed because they work too well. There's a difference between a character being able to both support or mid lane effectively and viably, such as Zyra does, and a character whose kit is intended for a supportive role being an overpowered laner who counters, beats, and outclasses many of champs made for those lanes, such as Lulu used to.
While you might can argue that AP Lulu and Soraka were strong, there's no way you could argue AP Janna was OP. All she did in lane was push from a safe distance. If you got hit by a fully charged tornado, unless they have Naut as their jungler or something, it's nobody's fault but your own.

The Stormchaser

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
sorry, couldn't keep it up anymore XD I've been trolling you since the first post, every question was just a random cliche with a question mark at the end, thanks for the chuckles

Well ok, cool. Glad you got your chuckles.

The Stormchaser

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketofseals View Post
While you might can argue that AP Lulu and Soraka were strong, there's no way you could argue AP Janna was OP. All she did in lane was push from a safe distance. If you got hit by a fully charged tornado, unless they have Naut as their jungler or something, it's nobody's fault but your own.

I'll take this one. AP janna had (and perhaps may still have) the best ranged clear of minions w/ AP. All it takes is 1 Charged Q and it doesn't take up much mana like say Anivia, so you could go for a higher ap build. Her shield affecting turrets worsened this, so it was near impossible to push against her.

More of an issue in high elo really.

Corporal Cupcake

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stormchaser View Post
How witty. You know what? Fine, it's all unviable, you continue playing whatever the fotm is in bronze elo. You clearly don't care about the proof, i can give you a lot more if you wan't but you seem to cling to the idiocy that is spawned from the GD
I play support leblanc. AMA.