I honestly have trouble believing it when riot says things like

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzy Claybourne

02-12-2013

Honestly I play alot of AP Corki, he's my favorite 'non-conventional' mid and around 75% of the time I carry and win.

This is only normals tho.

Just 'cuz the ratios are 'bad' doesn't mean it doesn't work. I actually think it makes me play better/smarter to prove that it can be done.

RÊD

02-12-2013

just played with an ap trynd..ohh god, please riot remove the ap scaling off trynd's heal it just encourages people to do dumb things, makes no sense at all to even give him ap scaling, why????

The Stormchaser

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

No, i don't. But i don't think you get what im saying so i don't see a reason to speak more politely. You've only retorted with statements that have no relevance indicating that you simply don't care at all what im saying and you will wait for the GD circlejerk about this topic.

Am i wrong?

BeatRushVII

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stormchaser View Post
No, i don't. But i don't think you get what im saying so i don't see a reason to speak more politely. You've only retorted with statements that have no relevance indicating that you simply don't care at all what im saying and you will wait for the GD circlejerk about this topic.

Am i wrong?
Do you think i care what you say to me?

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
"We like it when champions can function in more than one role"

Then things like ap trynda, ap janna, mid lulu, battle-raka and the like get nerfed until they no longer work
I think the balancing team and the character creation team can't agree on whether or not LoL is a class game or not.

Creation Team makes characters that straddle the line between the five roles of:
Top,
Mid
ADC,
Support,
Jungler.

Then when a character counters that meta, the Balance Team removes their ability to do so and thereby ensures the existence of class roles.

The Stormchaser

02-12-2013

Quote:
Do you think i care what you say to me?

I dont really care if you care, but if you don't understand that anything can work in areas from bronze-high gold then w/e. Keep deluding yourself from having fun with some different unique builds.

BeatRushVII

02-12-2013

Quote:
I dont really care if you care, but if you don't understand that anything can work in areas from bronze-high gold then w/e. Keep deluding yourself from having fun with some different unique builds.
Do you think you're a god among low elo men or something?

The Stormchaser

02-12-2013

Quote:
Do you think you're a god among low elo men or something?

I don't, but i understand enough to tell you what you are thinking is wrong. I think something like ap lulu or ap trynd could roll in my elo as well, people have done it. So i'm not exempt from what i'm talking about

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Attachment 613299

Not my game but from what I was told, Lulu beat the **** out of Veigar and he went AD.

BeatRushVII

02-12-2013

Quote:
I don't, but i understand enough to tell you what you are thinking is wrong. I think something like ap lulu or ap trynd could roll in my elo as well, people have done it. So i'm not exempt from what i'm talking about
sorry, couldn't keep it up anymore XD I've been trolling you since the first post, every question was just a random cliche with a question mark at the end, thanks for the chuckles