I honestly have trouble believing it when riot says things like

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

02-12-2013

"We like it when champions can function in more than one role"

Then things like ap trynda, ap janna, mid lulu, battle-raka and the like get nerfed until they no longer work

The Stormchaser

02-12-2013

Ap janna and lulu still work. Zekent and Midlink respectively have been playing them past few weeks on stream. Now, being tourney worthy? issues with riot support design, but you are being overly dramatic with "it's dead gg riot"

As for ap trynd, it's pretty weak. But there was the guy who climbed to 1600 with ap trynd in its current state, so if you aren't the top 10% i'm sure that build can still work. Battleraka can also be done, similar situation to ap trynd i guess.

I don't see why sub plats are complaining about champion viability seeing as a lot of things can work in a situation. And yeah i'm gold,but i realize a lot of crazy stuff can work here that i'm unaware of. Stop being a slave to what high elo is doing and realize that it does not completely apply to most of the players

tl dr: qqqq, they still work

BeatRushVII

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stormchaser View Post
Ap janna and lulu still work. Zekent and Midlink respectively have been playing them past few weeks on stream. Now, being tourney worthy? issues with riot support design, but you are being overly dramatic with "it's dead gg riot"

As for ap trynd, it's pretty weak. But there was the guy who climbed to 1600 with ap trynd in its current state, so if you aren't the top 10% i'm sure that build can still work. Battleraka can also be done, similar situation to ap trynd i guess.

I don't see why sub plats are complaining about champion viability seeing as a lot of things can work in a situation. And yeah i'm gold,but i realize a lot of crazy stuff can work here that i'm unaware of. Stop being a slave to what high elo is doing and realize that it does not completely apply to most of the players

tl dr: qqqq, they still work
...O.o i've watched a total of one stream in my life, it was six months ago, and a person playing leona in silver elo . Stop assuming you know how other people spend their time

The Stormchaser

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
...O.o i've watched a total of one stream in my life, it was six months ago, and a person playing leona in silver elo . Stop assuming you know how other people spend their time

Stop assuming that the commonly held opinion of the GD is correct. Idc if you watch streams, the whole "x can't work bc u dont like supports w/ ap ratios" is utter drivel.

Now if that's your own opinion? Fine, you don't need to watch streams. I'll just leave you this and perhaps you'll open your eyes and maybe you'll understand something so many people here don't.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22745345

Just 1 example. People have gotten to very high elo playing only 1 character, even if it was considered *bad*

TrollForALiving

02-12-2013

Quote:
Stop assuming that the commonly held opinion of the GD is correct. Idc if you watch streams, the whole "x can't work bc u dont like supports w/ ap ratios" is utter drivel.

Now if that's your own opinion? Fine, you don't need to watch streams. I'll just leave you this and perhaps you'll open your eyes and maybe you'll understand something so many people here don't.

Just 1 example. People have gotten to very high elo playing only 1 character, even if it was considered *bad*
EUNE is basically co-op vs AI.

BeatRushVII

02-12-2013

Quote:

Does the weight of your hair cause the top of your head to concave inwards?

The Stormchaser

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollForALiving View Post
EUNE is basically co-op vs AI.

So congratz mr. lv 20, lets see you go do it.

The Stormchaser

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatRushVII View Post
Does the weight of your hair cause the top of your head to concave inwards?

How witty. You know what? Fine, it's all unviable, you continue playing whatever the fotm is in bronze elo. You clearly don't care about the proof, i can give you a lot more if you wan't but you seem to cling to the idiocy that is spawned from the GD

Puckthepwner

02-12-2013

They get nerfed because they work too well. There's a difference between a character being able to both support or mid lane effectively and viably, such as Zyra does, and a character whose kit is intended for a supportive role being an overpowered laner who counters, beats, and outclasses many of champs made for those lanes, such as Lulu used to.

BeatRushVII

02-12-2013

Quote:
How witty. You know what? Fine, it's all unviable, you continue playing whatever the fotm is in bronze elo. You clearly don't care about the proof, i can give you a lot more if you wan't but you seem to cling to the idiocy that is spawned from the GD
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?