The grieving people never get the ban.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0m1nou5

02-12-2013

Last game, I had to 1 v 2 top. I was malphite. So, the other team chose Malphite and singed to go top. Kinda a hard matchup for me. I asked the one person to come top with me because they weren't gonna jungle. He chose to jungle, okay whatever. Well during the game I was zoned, even under turret making it hard to play. I asked the jungler for help and he wouldn't come. I died so he called me useless and told me to jungle. I said no just help me top and we'll be fine. He wouldn't help me top if I came, but would try to solo top. Our ADC told me I was insecure, a 12 year old, and a b1tch because I couldn't 1 v 2 them top. So I said whatever I'll just afk since I'm useless. I explained the situation but they kept bashing, so I did go afk. I let the other team know because I thought it was very rude of them to be so vulgar and mean. So then another player went afk, which would be the ADC calling me all these things because I didn't want to deal with the toxicity. So now, I'm pretty sure the whole team reported me, the other team agreed that they would have done the same and that the other players were being very unfair and unreasonable.

Why is it the toxic players always win?

My Boy Meep

02-12-2013

1v2 top should make it easier for you. You get more xp, more cs, and potentially more gold if you don't feed like an idiot.

Aelexe

02-12-2013

That's weird. My 1000+ tribunal cases show a lot of griefing people getting 'the ban'.

A Dying Dream

02-12-2013

"Somebody didn't play the way that I wanted them to play, so I consider them toxic, which is a word I heard from Lyte."

-OP, 2013

0m1nou5

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meepdanny101 View Post
1v2 top should make it easier for you. You get more xp, more cs, and potentially more gold if you don't feed like an idiot.
I was doing very well actually, It's just they both ran ex/ignite, and took turns tower diving, singed flinging me out and such. I never said it was impossible. Also if they freeze your lane enough, it's hard to get cs as well.

0m1nou5

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dying Dream View Post
"Somebody didn't play the way that I wanted them to play, so I consider them toxic, which is a word I heard from Lyte."

-OP, 2013
I never said the way they played was what made them toxic. I said how they acted made them toxic. Learn to read

Lazergaming

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0m1nou5 View Post
I was doing very well actually, It's just they both ran ex/ignite, and took turns tower diving, singed flinging me out and such. I never said it was impossible. Also if they freeze your lane enough, it's hard to get cs as well.
exactly, i'm just surprised that after 3 years of this game, people still think that jungling is needed.

2v1 top lane can COMPLETELY destroy the solo laner. and in the worst case, when jungler comes in to gank, the jungler gets killed as well.

because guess what, solo top + jungler = 2, 2v2 = not a gank, so when you come in with the intention of ganking as a 2v2, YOU ALREADY FAILED.