Double standards, they're everywhere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JacobianMatrix

02-12-2013

On the way home today I saw a man dressed in drag (or whatever the fuck its called). The man was promoting some political stance, something along the lines of "straight people are sheep"; I didn't pay attention to what it was. I kind of did a double take, shook my head and kept walking. Apparently the man was irritated by that action to he started a whole diva-esque attitude, calling me a fascist. He claimed that I was a "fascist with no respect for the 1st amendment or other people's freedom of expression."

At this point I turned around. I said told him that in no way was I a follower of fascist ideals. I told him that I firmly stand by the 1st amendment. I said: "You sir, have the right to wear what you are wearing and I stand by that. You have that right, and all the more power to you. However, I ALSO have the right to my thoughts and opinions. Just as much as freedom of expression protects your decision to dress in that manner, it protects my opinion that you look like a fucking clown. Now if you don't mind, I have a train to catch." And with that I put my headphones in and walked off.

Apparently I'm not allowed to have opinions anymore, but its fine for homosexuals/transgender people to loudly proclaim that straight people are incapable of intellect or creativity.

HetairoiAthenas

02-12-2013

I commend and applaud you for your common sense.

Sailor Cosmos

02-12-2013

You often have many of these types of stories of double standards and negative-feminist encounters. Did they actually happen?

Ssraeshza Tvyl

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobianMatrix View Post
Apparently I'm not allowed to have opinions anymore, but its fine for homosexuals/transgender people to loudly proclaim that straight people are incapable of intellect or creativity.
Standard feminist tactic that has been adopted by the homosexual community.

I.e.
"everyone has the right to express themselves and to live life they way they choose...
unless you're not part of our group...
in which case @#*%$& you, you are a horrible person
"

For the record;
I have nothing against homosexuals.
But I am 100% against the homosexual community for slamming their sexual preferences in everyone's face all the time.
WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU DO IN PRIVATE.

JacobianMatrix

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
You often have many of these types of stories of double standards and negative-feminist encounters. Did they actually happen?
I can safely swear on my left testicle that they happened.

Krag Maw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
I told him that in no way was I a follower of fascist ideals. I told him that I firmly stand by the 1st amendment. I said: "You sir, have the right to wear what you are wearing and I stand by that. You have that right, and all the more power to you. However, I ALSO have the right to my thoughts and opinions. Just as much as freedom of expression protects your decision to dress in that manner, it protects my opinion that you look like a fucking clown. Now if you don't mind, I have a train to catch." And with that I put my headphones in and walked off.
Your great i wish i would doing things like that but i just kinda walk away

Sailor Cosmos

02-12-2013

Quote:
I can safely swear on my left testicle that they happened.
Pix for proof pls.

JacobianMatrix

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
Pix for proof pls.
Because that won't have negative consequences at all, and I would consider such an action for even a microsecond.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Ummm you want him to go back!

Why do you think he's lying.
The story not even again women so don't let your knickers get in a knot.

JacobianMatrix

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Ummm you want him to go back!

Why do you think he's lying.
The story not even again women so don't let your knickers get in a knot.
Imma go ahead and assume this was directed at BDSandM.