Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frustrated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

electricOrange7

04-02-2013

This topic is not worth starting one, let alone TWO, threads over, OP.

hi im gosuo

Recruiter

04-03-2013

what is wrong with u people

Zaneysed

04-03-2013

Quote:
FirePheonix10:

Nothing, you stated in your other topic that this game is rated teen, which you are not. Listen to your parents, they are older. With age ussally comes wisdom and maturity, just wait a few years to play. Honestly you'll live without this game.

SlamHannigan

04-03-2013

Quote:
FirePheonix10:

A kid your age should be playing other games, or using your time better. I mean, between this and the other thread, it's pretty obvious you would get mad at this game and just get banned by the Tribunal anyway. We're being pretty nice about it, but in-game, you'll unfortunately run into some pretty nasty people. We're telling you that it's not up to us, it's up to your folks, and the fact that you don't listen to that advice is just showing us that you aren't really mature enough to play this game.

It's your parents' choice to obey the ESRB, and those ratings are on games for good reasons.

My parents did the exact same thing, so trust me when I say it's not a big deal. Find some other stuff to do if your parents won't give you the go-ahead.

ChiIceTea

04-03-2013

you can always pull up one of those articles that state that playing games like LoL are good for strategy development, puzzle solving etc. and that its better than watching tv since it helps develop your mind. but i dont know. never really worked for me when i was younger. i just got good grades and as a result got to play w.e

Delingar

04-03-2013

Quote:
FirePheonix10:

You're annoying and immature (calling people retarded because they won't help you play a game you're not supposed to be playing.)

You posts only prove why 11 year old KIDS aren't supposed to be playing LoL.

hi im gosuo

Recruiter

04-04-2013

how does anything prove anything

SlamHannigan

04-04-2013

Quote:
FirePheonix10:
how does anything prove anything

That's going too deep into philosophy for this thread.

hi im gosuo

Recruiter

04-05-2013

how do my posts prove 11 year olds shouldn't play lol

Wipe on trash

04-06-2013

Computer gaming and McDonalds.. What happened to these children?