Anyone else think playing AD carry is a lot of fun on this map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

an actual dog

02-12-2013

I'm kind of eh at playing AD carries on summoners rift but I always like it in ARAM. I think it's because positioning is easier since fights tend to be more clustered and it's easier to keep track of where everyone is.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Yeah. Plus most of the ADCs have nice longrange and utility abilities that make them pretty strong.

Ashe - Volley spam does modest damage but the slow can setup plays by your allies. Bush control via Hawkeye. Crystal arrow for initiation.

Sivir - Boomerang Blade. Ability to bait spells with her Spell Shield. Ult gives her an Overrun (or quick withdraw) option.

Ezreal - amazing Q poke. Ult is good too. Flash good for dodging projectiles and melee dudes if caught by a snare or something.

Miss fortune - really strong ult. Make it rain is decent (if expensive). Much easier to dodge projectiles with her speed.

Graves - Buckshot is quite strong poke, as is Ult. Smokescreen can really mess up their counterpoke and hoze their teamfighting dynamic when one of their melee guys engages.

Kog - Ult has extreme range. Puke carpet is a solid poke and probably the best thing to level up first (since honestly barrage doenst do much till midgame when you have some items).

Paquoon

02-13-2013

Once got to level 18 on proving grounds without dieing as varus, the poke was insane even with just philosophers stone :P

FreeGothitelle

02-14-2013

Caitlin is simply a god mode adc on this map.
Traps give amazing bush control, extremely long range poke that isn't blocked by minions, auto attacks in themselves are good poke with 650 range, which also lets her be always safe in fights (then just net away whenever things get too scary...)
Plus ult is unavoidable harass that can be really annoying to deal with.

SwaggerJ

02-14-2013

I'm assuming you're referring to ranged carries, which are great on PG, but I like the melee bruisers just as much. On SR, they are usually relegated to being offtanks, but in PG they are able to carry. I'm talking champs like Xin Zhao, Wukong, Olaf and Jax.

canopy

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerJ View Post
I'm assuming you're referring to ranged carries, which are great on PG, but I like the melee bruisers just as much. On SR, they are usually relegated to being offtanks, but in PG they are able to carry. I'm talking champs like Xin Zhao, Wukong, Olaf and Jax.
I kind of agree with this except I like champs like Udyr, Malphite, etc. better.

What I will say is that of course you like playing ADC on this map. They have range, they can poke, you can get kills easy and not die It's a win win