Experienced Graves player looking to help people learn him

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PiTaH

02-12-2013

Hi Summoners it's PiTaH,

What I want to do: I have played 600+ Games as Graves and am looking to share my knowledge with other people and help them out with learning this champion.

My credentials: I am a Diamond II level ADC.

My guide: http://www.lolking.net/guides/50433

ADD ME IN GAME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

IGN: PiTaH

PiTaH

02-18-2013

bump

PiTaH

04-21-2013

bump

Míley Dyrus

04-21-2013

You've got a nice guide, but it doesn't really bring anything new to the table.
If you want to stand out, try including matchups for enemy supports.

TheUtmostBaylife

04-21-2013

Hey I'm a silver 1 player by the name of julien and I want to play normals with better players in order to get better. I philosophy is that if you always play with lesser skilled players, you will not get any better, but if you play with skilled players, you will slowly get better. I was wondering if whenever you wanted to play normals ( if you do ) if you could bring me into those games so i could be matched up with better players? it would be awesome ! My ingame name is Julie and I main mid and adc.

MidgetBoxing

Master Recruiter

04-22-2013

So are you just doing this because you are so passionate about graves that you want others to enjoy playing graves or are you after monetary gain like most of the diamond players in guides & strats

If its doing it for your love of graves, i'd very much be interested to learn how to play him well. i got riot graves at PAX and never really play graves as im not that good with him.

PiTaH

04-22-2013

I am doing this, because I am passionate about the champion. I think he's great in a lot of situation and I think when played properly, he can carry people in solo queue games and make some really flashy plays.

As for the guide suggestion, I think it's a good idea. I'll get right on that.