Another thread closed.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrsaMinor

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Really? Another permaban? Da fck Riot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by womennsandwich View Post
So, i got perma banned. (again)

and, what did i do? because im pretty pissed.
lol, man they must hate the word semper.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

womennsandwich

Senior Member

02-12-2013

i did nothing, no warning no nothing, come back like 1 hour after i post something, PERMA BANNED.

im sure i got banned for existing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HetairoiAthenas

Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by womennsandwich View Post
i did nothing, no warning no nothing, come back like 1 hour after i post something, PERMA BANNED.

im sure i got banned for existing.
Ditto.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

womennsandwich

Senior Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HetairoiAthenas View Post
Ditto.
my previous perma ban was somewhat of a stretch, but i kinda deserved it, but not this time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrsaMinor

Senior Member

02-12-2013

These mods are so unpredictable. I should watch what I post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HetairoiAthenas

Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by womennsandwich View Post
my previous perma ban was somewhat of a stretch, but i kinda deserved it, but not this time.
I mean, is implying that you are going to kill yourself perma ban worthy? stupid. what if the guy was really going to kill himself, gg you dumb **** mod, you just banned him. I'm sure that will have a positive influence on his mental state.

every single perma ban in the last cycle was undue, unwarranted, and utterly baseless.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

Member

02-12-2013

You should chronicle a list of everyones' banned accounts in a thread so a Red can see if they one ever comes here. List reasons for bannnings if possible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HetairoiAthenas

Member

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
You should chronicle a list of everyones' banned accounts in a thread so a Red can see if they one ever comes here. List reasons for bannnings if possible.
doing that just gets you banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

Member

02-12-2013

Do it with a smurf and see.


123