Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

el juego no me entra (I can not enter the game)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MARIMBAO

02-12-2013

cuando le hago click al icono del juego para entrar normalmente a todos le sale el famoso cartel que dice "league of legends" y luego entra al launcher para poner play y demas, bueno a mi se me traba en ese cartel alguien sabe como se puede solucionar?

when you do click the icon to enter game usually comes out all the famous sign "league of legends" and then enter the launcher to put play and rest, well my I work on that sign anyone knows how can fix?

muchas gracias

Daxzel

02-12-2013

It happens to me too, exactly the same problem since i woke up this morning, I have friends who plays and they have the same problem also. Please help!

Dona eis Requiem

02-12-2013

same here.... new problem on the s3

ju4nm4

02-12-2013

Hi there! i had this problem recently but i could fix it:

Here are the suggestions:

1) Uninstall the game with Install/Uninstall programs
2) Make sure that there are no remaining files in the directory where the game was.
3) Download "Ccleaner" And use it twice, just in case
4) Re-download the game, and install it again.
5) Install Net framework 3.5 and Adobe air before starting the LOL launcher.
6) Open LOL launcher , and wait 5 mins, dont click the logo just let it charge, and after a few minutes it will work.

Hope this fix your problem! it worked for me ^^

Por si no te manejas bien con el ingles, te lo dejo en español tambien...

1) Desisntalar el LOL desde "Agregar o Quitar programas" en el panel de control.
2) Mira si no quedaron archivos en el directorio donde estaba el LOL y borrarlos.
3) Descargar el "CCleaner" y pasarlo 2 veces, (por si las moscas)
4) Descargar el LOL otra vez, y reinstalarlo
5) Antes de iniciar el launcher de LOL, descargar e instalar: Net framework 3.5 y Adobe Air
6) Una vez hecho lo anterior, Iniciar el launcher del LOL y dejar cargar unos minutos sin tocar nada. despues de 3-5 minutos va a iniciar normalmente y se va a updatear!

Espero que te sirva como a mí, suerte!

dragonking564

03-31-2013

Go to this forum post.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3236807&highlight=pvp+net+patcher+kernel+windows