Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Idea: Champion Loyalty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cytus

Recruiter

02-13-2013

Gimme my Akali border please kthanks

CapnChoGath

02-13-2013

Cho!

Shinrasaa

02-13-2013

I like it, but borders would probably create too much confusion if a player earned a border through a champion or through season 2. Maybe something like honor ribbons for a champion that you play a lot, one with a high win rate etc?

Livevil88

02-13-2013

bamp, me gusta and ich liebe

Necro Monkey

02-13-2013

agree

Berivik

02-13-2013

Quote:
Cyriacos:
And this person will be ignored.

I don't see the problem.

Not if the team is losing. I can garuntee you that if a team is losing a big reason for having the blame put on you is that you aren't silver/gold/rainbow/whatever with <x> champ. I'd love to get some recognition for playing a champ and learning their ins and outs but it would just create reason to place blame .

cocacolalips

02-13-2013

We need more features like this.

Riot has spent a lot of ressources to improve the social aspect of the game (Tribunal, Featured games, Ribbons, E-sport, Replays soon) which is nice, but I feel like it's to the detriment of the game itself.

When it comes to play the game, right now he have; Balance & Skins.
LoL could really use a lot of more to make the player experience more exciting as a whole.

Aeolian Melodies

02-13-2013

I'd love that. People might stop *****ing about me picking Janna, ***** I have been playing her every week for the last 2 years, NO I WON'T PICK TARIC, how about you stfu now.

xPILOx

02-13-2013

Bump

Rhai

02-13-2013

And what about those guys, that despite their efforts, will never be able to obtain it? A slap to the face with their favorite champion. A little award they will maybe never get and on top of it all, a thought haunting them "You will never be good enough"

Just saying. I mean, people gotta complain