Idea: Champion Loyalty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cytus

02-13-2013

Gimme my Akali border please kthanks

CapnChoGath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Cho!

Shinrasaa

02-13-2013

I like it, but borders would probably create too much confusion if a player earned a border through a champion or through season 2. Maybe something like honor ribbons for a champion that you play a lot, one with a high win rate etc?

Livevil88

02-13-2013

bamp, me gusta and ich liebe

Necro Monkey

02-13-2013

agree

Berivik

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyriacos View Post
And this person will be ignored.

I don't see the problem.
Not if the team is losing. I can garuntee you that if a team is losing a big reason for having the blame put on you is that you aren't silver/gold/rainbow/whatever with <x> champ. I'd love to get some recognition for playing a champ and learning their ins and outs but it would just create reason to place blame .

cocacolalips

02-13-2013

We need more features like this.

Riot has spent a lot of ressources to improve the social aspect of the game (Tribunal, Featured games, Ribbons, E-sport, Replays soon) which is nice, but I feel like it's to the detriment of the game itself.

When it comes to play the game, right now he have; Balance & Skins.
LoL could really use a lot of more to make the player experience more exciting as a whole.

Aeolian Melodies

02-13-2013

I'd love that. People might stop *****ing about me picking Janna, ***** I have been playing her every week for the last 2 years, NO I WON'T PICK TARIC, how about you stfu now.

xPILOx

02-13-2013

Bump

Rhai

02-13-2013

And what about those guys, that despite their efforts, will never be able to obtain it? A slap to the face with their favorite champion. A little award they will maybe never get and on top of it all, a thought haunting them "You will never be good enough"

Just saying. I mean, people gotta complain