Idea: Champion Loyalty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

godfatherlc

02-12-2013

I really like this idea, as long as it could be applied to normals and ranked alike I'd be more then happy with it!

Zellboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Suddenly people who are diamond with lulu pick her and say "jungle lulu" meanwhile they got their border supporting with her but team only sees the border.

"well he's diamond lulu he must be good"

Proceeds to feed cuz he's never jungled in his life

2 Swainz

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zellboy View Post
Suddenly people who are diamond with lulu pick her and say "jungle lulu" meanwhile they got their border supporting with her but team only sees the border.

"well he's diamond lulu he must be good"

Proceeds to feed cuz he's never jungled in his life
First of all jungle lulu is legit. But still, I see your point, however I seriously doubt it would be a problem. I don't think that many people would want to go through that much work to get diamond just to do that. You can always still check Lolking.

Drukyul

02-12-2013

Eh, I don't like the idea of feeling penalized for being well-rounded in my champion selection.

2 Swainz

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
Eh, I don't like the idea of feeling penalized for being well-rounded in my champion selection.
I don't really see why you would feel "penalized" for not getting a loyalty icon... feeling penalized for simply not getting an award is an extremely negative outlook.

The Sterg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Oh good, ranked wasn't enough of a "I PLAY KAT OR FEED" ****fest as it is.

hester

02-12-2013

Wow. I really like this idea.

hester

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
Then perhaps their could be a border for playing some minimum number of champions.

The Panda

02-12-2013

Could be interesting. But I think people would use that to qq on each other. "OMG you are not (insert rank) with ezreal, why are you picking him !!!! TROLL" <- Like that.

KiyoSpirit

02-12-2013

Why not just place a border around say, your top 10 champs that you play the most?