LoL Novel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odyesseus

02-12-2013

I'd love to read me some LoL novels. Like a series of books. Who is with me?! MOAR LORE!

Merxamers

02-14-2013

i'd be down with this; if Halo, Starcraft 2, and Warhammer can get their own (mostly terrible) novels, why can't LoL?!

Cerubois

02-14-2013

Dibs on Fury Company.

Reckless Lamb

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyesseus View Post
I'd love to read me some LoL novels. Like a series of books. Who is with me?! MOAR LORE!

You wish is my passion. - ^ -

/Has begun the project.

Odyesseus

02-20-2013

Ya like seriously. I would love to read more about the battle between Noxus and Demacia! I wanna also read some lustful stuff like Lux and Garen getting it on and/or Darius and Kat going straight nasty! LOL

I just love the story behind all of the champs and the game in general. I hope someone writes something soon.

Lololol92601

KellyAnthony

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyesseus View Post
Ya like seriously. I would love to read more about the battle between Noxus and Demacia! I wanna also read some lustful stuff like Lux and Garen getting it on and/or Darius and Kat going straight nasty! LOL

I just love the story behind all of the champs and the game in general. I hope someone writes something soon.

Uh.. Garen and Lux are brother and sister.. And with the most recent JoJ I'm pretty sure Darius and Kat aren't too fond of each other.