Is it even possible to counter these people..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dead Man Legacy

02-12-2013

AP/AD Master Yi..
AP Teemo..
Kassadin..
Not sure, but possibly Fiora, never been able to 1v1 her..

Kahleesie

02-12-2013

Teemo counters fiora. The goal is to make sure to q, but then when she puts parry up not continue harassing. Then when it goes down you have quite a few seconds of free poke.

Once she gets her ult its slightly more problematic, but you just have to make sure to continuously bully her and make her too scared of you to go in with her ult.

TheMountin

02-12-2013

ad yi is easy to counter. just hit hard not fast. ap yi has good sustain, but his medatanking power has gone down drasticly since they gimped it (thank god) then get him while his heal is on cooldown.

ap teemo u just have to avoid the shrooms and get him while his blind is on cooldown.

kassidin im not sure. I don't fight him much.

there r champs that r significantly harder to 1v1 like fizz or darius. although I have found singed to be a somewhat good counter to darius if u can use ur kite really well.

Madraac

02-12-2013

Basic countering can be done by many champs, but you have to understand the tools of the champs. With Teemo, you need to either be able to poke back, or farm safely, while not facechecking the bushes to trigger a mushroom. Example of this is Cho-Gath, who can have very easy high health, and also can wave clear with range due to his stomp and vorpal spikes. Also, even if blinded, your stomp and scream still have range. Darius is another great counter, as his pull has the same range as Teemo. Basically, be careful of using a melee champ with no range abilities and/or heah boost/lifesteal.

Against both Fiora and Yi, bruisers with good damage and sustain can destroy them, but you normally won't see Yi up top anymore. He is more of a mid/jungle. Champs like Xin or Garen counter them up top, as you need to be able to self heal and absorb damage while dishing it out.

As for Kassadin, you want to be able to either poke at long range, like a lux or veigar, or else get up in his face, such as with mordekaiser. I do not have any great tips other than knowing how he plays and being able to anticipate what he is going to do.

Notorious P I P

02-12-2013

Dont play viegar against kass... You will get wrecked if the person knows how to play him. Lux too. Kass counters squishy mages so you generally dont want to play them against him. Cho should do well, as will any of the ad casters. Zed, panth, talon, etc. One creative way to get him is with your adc mid. He wont be able to keep up with the sustained dmg and his silence is relegated to a nuke only. His farm will be horrible, just punish him everytime he goes in.

Thraon

02-15-2013

Yi? Hard CC and a couple of seconds of focus is good.
Kassadin is really squishy.
Fiora? She's not even a problem sometimes. For example I play Nasus and all Fiora get eaten by my Q. (I mean mostly Bruisers can kill her.)
AP teemo is squishy too. If you get scared by his damage and run, then yes you will be likely dead. For example, get Jax. E-W-Q- and his half of health shoud be gone. A couple of AA, empower, goodbye teemo.

That is what I can think for now. Correct me if i'm wrong I want to know if i'm wrong so I can do the right

Also... Maybe now that I think of it, nobody beats Jax 1v1.
Pls, lore wise Jax can 1v5 and win. (lol)