Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leblanc: How to perform well lategame?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BouncingDonut

02-12-2013

leblance isnt that great of a champ shes like shaco good for early game terrible late/teamfights. had a game against a leblance and a shaco 75 to 45 by mid game then at the end i think we caught up pretty evenly in kills and won easyly

Kawkadactyl

02-14-2013

Alright, one problem i have faced is when going against a soraka or even chogath, when i land my combo, they land a silence and forces me to not be able to use w to go back where i dashed in. Would a lategame banshees veil be as effective as the warmogs/GA strat?

Vrykonik

02-14-2013

Your best strategy is not to stand in range of chogath... and soraka you have more range than her so gib her first is my suggestion.