Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morello, Warwick needs help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

latenighttv

02-12-2013

Warwick pre-6 gank = Warwick running out from the jungle. Enemy sees warwick and runs to turret. Warwick runs back into jungle.

Exhilarating.

Grockk

02-12-2013

bumpm

Sedna

02-12-2013

Tough to help WW when he keeps chasing you =/

Morgan FreeFarm

02-12-2013

WW is fine. I'm averaging 11-5-8 with him.

Pleasurewizard

02-12-2013

Quote:
Gorsz:
Ganks.... horrible?

I stopped reading there. Maybe .. just maybe if you said pre-6.

His post six ganks are okay, but a lot weaker than say amumu. His pre 6 ganks are worse than the mummy. Just for a comparison to another good jungler. Also he does not do as much damage to champs as mummy. Again just for comparison to another post 6 ganking jungler.

Pleasurewizard

02-12-2013

Quote:
Gorsz:
Range: 700
Cooldown: 90 / 80 / 70

So I guess a damn near guaranteed kill if WW gets within 700 range every 1.5 minutes is bad now.

You guys just want every champion OP -_-

Also, comparing to VI does not help your argument because she is OP and even more evidence of power/mobility creep.

Its hardly a free kill. Its a very good ganking tool, but its not good in bot lane (typically, too many interrupts) or anytime there is an ally with any cc around. Mao's E is in many ways better than ww ult, as it cannot be interrupted and has a much lower cd.

Firefang Warwick

Recruiter

02-12-2013

You ult isn't going to help much if the enemy jungler has already snowballed their lanes. Hence why jungling to 6 isn't viable.

UnumDuasTras

02-12-2013

Quote:
WC3betterthanSC:
WTF warwick is not a jungler, he's a top laner. I thought only trolls play him jungle.

not shure if duh trorring or duh srs

Darklarik

02-13-2013

Quote:
Gorsz:
Ganks.... horrible?

I stopped reading there. Maybe .. just maybe if you said pre-6.

oh course i meant pre-level 6. Because to me that early game is very important. A jungler that is completely relient on using his ult to gank is not gonna do good.

Hes E needs a rework, nuff said

Grockk

02-26-2013

bump