Morello, Warwick needs help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darklarik

02-12-2013

Since Morello is stalking around the forums, i was hoping he could pitch his opinion on Warwick, or if at least he could direct someone from the balance or rework teams here.

Personally, in comparison to some of the more recent Junglers and Champions overall, Warwick feels like a very UP champ, especially for his intended role in the jungle.

Yah sure, he has great sustain, he can clear the jungle on ok time. But thats it. it stops there.

His ganks are horrible, his team-fighting is mediocre-bad (considering his only asset in a fight in his ult, which can be stopped, uninterrupted, or QQS), and his overall kit, ESPECIALLY his E, feels really weak when put in comparison with some of the more recent champs who have %hp damage, tons of shields, Armor Shred, Heavy Steroids, and TONS of utility and CC (all of which Warwick lacks).

This might be just me, but i think warwick needs not just a VU but also a bit of a rework. especially on his E, i mean, i love bloodscent, but this ability should be passive and have a active effect on it, preferably a blink ability gap closer so warwick can actually GANK pre-level 6 without needing to burn an exaust.

/end of rant

Darklarik

02-12-2013

Bump becuz forums r 2 fazt

WC3betterthanSC

02-12-2013

WTF warwick is not a jungler, he's a top laner. I thought only trolls play him jungle.

gsai

02-12-2013

He needs a rework of his E. End of story.

Gorsz

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklarik View Post
Since Morello is stalking around the forums, i was hoping he could pitch his opinion on Warwick, or if at least he could direct someone from the balance or rework teams here.

Personally, in comparison to some of the more recent Junglers and Champions overall, Warwick feels like a very UP champ, especially for his intended role in the jungle.

Yah sure, he has great sustain, he can clear the jungle on ok time. But thats it. it stops there.

His ganks are horrible, his team-fighting is mediocre-bad (considering his only asset in a fight in his ult, which can be stopped, uninterrupted, or QQS), and his overall kit, ESPECIALLY his E, feels really weak when put in comparison with some of the more recent champs who have %hp damage, tons of shields, Armor Shred, Heavy Steroids, and TONS of utility and CC (all of which Warwick lacks).

This might be just me, but i think warwick needs not just a VU but also a bit of a rework. especially on his E, i mean, i love bloodscent, but this ability should be passive and have a active effect on it, preferably a blink ability gap closer so warwick can actually GANK pre-level 6 without needing to burn an exaust.

/end of rant

Ganks.... horrible?

I stopped reading there. Maybe .. just maybe if you said pre-6.

DragnDave

02-12-2013

His ganks are not terrible. His teamfight is, but his ganks are awesome if you know what you're doing. I would like to see his E redone and possibly making his skills proc off of AD instead of AP.

notanxj9smurf

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post
Ganks.... horrible?

I stopped reading there. Maybe .. just maybe if you said pre-6.
if you can only gank when your ult is up, you're gonna fall behind when compared to other junglers.

Gorsz

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragnDave View Post
His ganks are not terrible. His teamfight is, but his ganks are awesome if you know what you're doing. I would like to see his E redone and possibly making his skills proc off of AD instead of AP.

His team fighting is also not terrible.

He always has good dmg due to max HP low cd nuke. He has massive sustain and he has an awesome ultimate that locks down a target.

Gorsz

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanxj9smurf View Post
if you can only gank when your ult is up, you're gonna fall behind when compared to other junglers.

Range: 700
Cooldown: 90 / 80 / 70

So I guess a damn near guaranteed kill if WW gets within 700 range every 1.5 minutes is bad now.

You guys just want every champion OP -_-

Also, comparing to VI does not help your argument because she is OP and even more evidence of power/mobility creep.

latenighttv

02-12-2013

Warwick pre-6 gank = Warwick running out from the jungle. Enemy sees warwick and runs to turret. Warwick runs back into jungle.

Exhilarating.