Im done with this Community.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Allegorea

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantspartyy View Post
Enjoy 25 min queue waiting for supports to queue with you.
Maybe they could offer incentives for people queuing as support, like a little more IP.

DSP Miss Aligned

02-14-2013

I've lost 11 of the 12 ranked games I've played in the last 2 days, due to similar problems as the OP. I've played every role except jungle, I've won or helped win my lane, I've helped gank other lanes, I've had a positive KDA ratio in every game. We've still lost, because I can't depend on random Bronze or Silver (because who knows what league you're matched with in games) to do the same. I started strong, from 0 to 88 points in 4 games; now I'm at -13.

Down here in the lower ELO Hells, people don't care about "counterpicking", team composition, or the Summoner's Code; all they care about is calling lanes, sticking to their one build, not wasting money on wards and above all else, turning on each other (there's always at least one) when a game goes south. The insanity is infecting me, like Malzahar's Malefic Visions, provoking me to respond in kind and resulting in feeling purely awful at the end of every game.

For the longest time I held on to this ideal that ranked games were the land of the best of the best, where you train hard, play competitively and win or lose as a team, knowing everyone gave it their best shot. I distanced myself from playing ranked until I felt experienced enough to have learned and continue learning from my mistakes, and to compete with others doing the same.

How foolish.

This isn't Starcraft, where you win or lose, purely on your own. This is League of Legends; where one teammate can cost the game yet people don't care about teamwork; where the majority of players don't respond well to strangers, yet solo queue anyways; where adjusting to the flow of a match is only something you see done on Youtube.

I'm at my Wit's End, with no On-Hit effect or MR. If only there were a friendly subcommunity/chat channel for people who truly cared to rise above.

Dnote

02-14-2013

Yeah, it's a major pain in the arse.
I've been getting so mad lately.
This is the first time I've truly considered moving to HoN or something.

ryguytim

02-14-2013

Honestly lately for me there have been plenty of supports that volunteer to support. They are not usually people who join que then call support but most of the time atleast one person is willing to cooperate. If no one will cooperate i will volunteer myself if they dont want to support so bad, they probly wont do a good job at it so why leave them with it.

DigitalPh0enix

02-14-2013

The past week has made me want to switch HoN, just for a change of community. It's really hard to be nice and follow the Code when every single game you get people who play for the sole purpose of runing your game.

PwnerSauce

02-14-2013

Yup they just need to add some check boxes when you go to start your Queue based on what roles you want to play and match you accordingly. Not very hard Riot.

and BTW I've played pretty much every game since DotA for WC3 and I can say no matter what game you play, the same types of people will be there. Just pick the game you like best and stick with it.

ROKAF JE

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnerSauce View Post
I'm beating a dead horse, because I have trouble dealing with confrontation. This is not a very good idea, because we aren't playing World of Warcraft and have to actually be social, Riot
i feex

Bakery

02-14-2013

Happen's quiet often, it's a pain watching the chatbox!

laxjoh

02-14-2013

People need to grow up. Unfortunately, not everyone has. You'll just have to deal with those occasional disputes but know that they are actually rarer than scenarios where teammates will cooperate in champ select.

FeerLP

02-14-2013

Im with you, in other games I see like the people fight to pick a top, or pick a mid, and since this moment, I know that the game its completely lost, always in ranked games. Im tired of noobs