Patch 3.02 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DefinitelyNotADC

02-13-2013

Are we getting the jayce and blitz skins this patch, or when the Mac client is released? I have money that you have yet to take Riot.

Zer0HP

02-13-2013

How bout a fix for all the random dcs, unable to reconnects and lag spikes that are clearly on your end since they are affecting pretty much everyone at some point. I'm not spending another dime on this game until that **** gets fixed. I played one game yesterday and 20 mins in, dc for no reason at all. When I finally reconnect my gold is bugged and showing negative in shop so I can't buy anything. THIS is the kind of stuff you should be devoting your time to before ANYTHING. Stop leaving the game broken pls. Fix it and I'll start throwing my wallet at you again.

BlackIronBeast

02-13-2013

I'm curious as to why people think the changes to Akali are a buff and/or going to make it more difficult to lane against her. Isn't it technically a nerf? They're reducing her bonus damage percentages, not increasing them. It's just so Akali players don't have to waste a rune page specifically tailored to her and waste a bunch of runes on attack damage.

I don't care if you downvote this but I had a question, please answer it

ShadowComet

02-13-2013

great changes
just cdr on many abilities and items are getting nerfed

theASCHE360

02-13-2013

NICE! but where is the new ping interface?

RyuuMasken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We made a bunch of quality of life improvements to passive on-attack effects so they’re no longer consumed when attacking wards
How come Thresh and his Q aren't on this list? : (

Maxtraxv3

02-13-2013

so Akali needs more power? wtf? do you guys play at all?

Razrmeister

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
[*]Muting a player will no longer mute his map pings; map pings have been throttled to prevent spam[/LIST]
Bravo, now there's just NO REASON to play without muting every single person in the match.

thumbs up for you roit.

DeathInvoker

02-13-2013

Nami gets some small but good buffs, nice. Now we only need the new Tidecaller's Blessing particles

Bumhunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cab Calloway View Post
YAY! Akali quality of life! Hesitation is weakness! You rely on your weapons too much! try letting go! Etc! =D
didn't know irelia is the same person as akali

also hesitation is the seed of defeat