Patch 3.02 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MakeItStack

02-18-2013

Why am I sill suspended it says im not suspeneded on the 18th but it still says im suspended

SimplyApathy

02-18-2013

while i am all-around intrigued and slightly impressed by this patch, i am also disappointed that i still don't see:
Fizz
- Fixed a bug where Playful/Trickster would sometimes deal no damage and cause Fizz to be unable to move or attack for a short time after landing.

stiffcloud

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post

Master Yi
  • Alpha Strike
    • Fixed a bug that caused Alpha Strike to appear available when it was on cooldown.
Finally, even tho nobody plays Yi anymore since the nerf, it's about time they fix this annoying bug.

ZeusoDingo

02-20-2013

I like the new League system, but there are a few issues I'd like to point out that I'm sure many have addressed.

1) It seems that in most cases you are just randomly matched up with people from any league/division and to me that defeats the purpose of having them in the first place. Any plans to change that?

2 )Having to dodge a match already comes with a time penalty, so why add a point penalty as well especially considering trolls or the issue mentioned above? In the old system you used to lose ELO even that was removed for the very same reasons that losing points seems wrong. One penalty is enough for something that really only inconveniences the person who dodges, and may even be a blessing for the team since you are basically acting as a martyr. This is something that needs to change, regardless of the aforementioned. It doesn't seem fair to the player

MrEpicWaffles

Recruiter

02-21-2013

i never thought there were so many bugs

Hop

02-24-2013

hi

Barnak

02-24-2013

Where the hell is Phreak ?
Been 2 patches and no Phreak in season 3...
Where is he ???

EaturRIce

02-24-2013

Are you gonna nerf Darius again?

blueyleader

02-25-2013

good patch

Tyrant Spartacus

02-25-2013

I sincerely dislike the fact that DFG is getting nerfed AGAIN, but i love what youv'e done with Rabadon's Deathcap