Patch 3.02 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vermana

02-16-2013

Where's Shyvana?

KillAllBaddies

02-16-2013

urgo tneeds range buff

ZachUberGaming

02-17-2013

im a friend of the owner of this account and the owner of this account hacked my friend's account.
if you see this could you please repeat it to anyone who will listen. My friends account name is Cybertrace

NeoWarlock

02-17-2013

So this patch...if fixing the matchmaking means that: in 30seconds I get paired with people ranked way lower than me(IE I am Silver Division 5 getting ranked with Bronze Division 5), REPLACED the 1minute 30seconds that it takes for people that are similar ranking (Silver with Silver at worst Silver Division 5 with Bronze Division 1), then PLEASE undo it. I was doing just fine with games until after that patch. Now I am getting stuck with leavers/afkers and serverely underskilled players.

JustGotMercd

02-17-2013

Well good job, now anyone who knows how to farm Nasus' Q and build HP will be unstoppable top...

Hapsby

02-17-2013

woot

DevineThanatos

02-18-2013

It would be nice to see Renekton tweaked, he falls of majorly late game, even if you are fed. This is irritating because its like youre reward for good farming is nothing... -___-

Evolnemesis

02-18-2013

We want to help Akali players have more versatility in their starting builds, by making sure that her bonus passives are always worse no matter what starting runes and masteries they use.

360Plato

02-18-2013

Connection for players in eastern Canada was completely screwed by this patch. I'm getting consistent 250 ping games with 6 MB internet.

Agatio

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360Plato View Post
Connection for players in eastern Canada was completely screwed by this patch. I'm getting consistent 250 ping games with 6 MB internet.
Bandwith =/= Ping

...Or I'm an idiot and don't know what you mean specifically by:

Quote:
6 MB internet.
..It's late.