Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.02 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

the flail

02-14-2013

Buffs for Nami and fixes for Morgana?

<3

Oughtbe

02-14-2013

I'm quite liking the Nasus buffs. Not sure if its quite enough to make him Ranked viable, but it does get there. One of the main reasons I've found for getting pushed out of lane/outlaned has more to do with mana consumption than anything else, and this does wonders for that. Also gives him some more range to go in for the kill it seems, and no more "opponent down to one hit away from death, but just runs circles in the bushes because Wither is on CD, now lol I'm gone" nonsense. So that's a bonus.

He's going to be absolutely frightening in normals, though. Just getting easier to get ridiculous qs, and kites are much less common. So I'm happy with it then. Less being forced back to base from mana consumption, more longevity in lane.

Nerdacious

02-14-2013

odd, nothing about jayce nerfs....

Darkria

02-14-2013

Have no idea if it has been mentioned, but 47 pages doesn't tickle me to read through to see.

Has anyone noticed the match ups in pvp? After almost every game, the total number of wins were on average 1374 difference. I thought they were suppose to even that out. One game I played our team had roughly 1500 wins combined. The other team had over 4k wins over us with their lowest at 956 wins and our lowest at 121 wins...

Never noticed it till after the update :/

Coccyx420

02-14-2013

GOD THEIR VOICES ARE ANNOYING.

PLEASE GO BACK.

What's worse is that they try to sound like the original with their same technique and it just ..doesn't match. Give them their own style or get morello and whoever else speaks, back, please.

Also, i feel retarded not knowing the names of the original speakers.

Narshil

02-15-2013

Whatever it is you changed on the matchmaking algorithm is totally messed up. seriously, i haven't had a good team in a single match. i really rather wait a bit longer in queue and be matched with people from my league level than get in game faster and be totally screwed for before even starting.

Arctic Bro

02-15-2013

Quote:
Muting a player will no longer mute his map pings; map pings have been throttled to prevent spam

I somehow skipped this

I LOVE YOU GUYS

Caboose1337

02-15-2013

Teemo removed.

Comments

Every one rejoicing .

Fourt3hLuls

02-15-2013

Quote:
Morello:

• Iceborn Gauntlet
    [color="darkred"]While we’re generally happy with the kiting potential Iceborne Gauntlet offers ranged champions, it provided a little too much area control in certain cases. This change increases the item’s effect for melee champions but reduces it for ranged.[/color]
    • Total cost reduced to 3250 gold from 3400
    • Cooldown reduction reduced to 10% from 15%
    • Fixed a bug where the slow field was lasting longer than intended
    • Fixed a bug where the slow was not being applied immediately
    • Slow field radius for ranged champions reduced to 210 from 275
    • Slow field radius for melee champions increased to 285 from 275

How is this considered "Balanced"? Cold steel already ****ed over melee champs with that 20% atk speed reduction that cant be countered, now your gonna make it impossible for melees to escape too? How is that in any way balanced? Yet again melee champs get the shaft

Drazirah

02-15-2013

I didnt like this patch...