Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.02 Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mansi

02-14-2013

I hope riot can improve the server.
The connection now is very unstable since the last patch, making a lot of dc and lagging issues on my teammate, opponent and me. D:

EcchiBakka

02-14-2013

Change the executioner please D: (!)
is useless like this...
it was fine the way it was before with lifesteal and the price too :S

Rasmfrackn

02-14-2013

Thanks for working on the Ohmwrecker. I like the idea but it wasn't worthwhile before... It seems like an item for a jungler more than anyone, but making it a support item works I suppose.

I think the biggest problem is how expensive it is. Not that it's super expensive (but it's almost as much as Liandry's with similar stats except for the unique), but by the time a player, ESPECIALLY a support, can afford a 2500g item they usually aren't in the part of the game where tower diving is that dangerous. It feels very niche because it's not going to enable towerdive ganks so much as maybe save someone from a mistake, and that's not something I'm going to buy a whole item for as a support.

If I want to save someone from dying to a tower, I can get a LOTIS or a Mikael's. Those actives are way more versatile and roughly the same strength. The specificity of the Ohmwrecker's active should not be expensive compared to other active items.

-- I'd like to see the Ohmwrecker somewhere in the 1500-1800 range, with the raw stats reduced to whatever is appropriate budget-wise.

Seth the Bum

02-14-2013

Might I suggest adding "hybrid" as a search term for the item shop, to bring up common hybrid items? As-is, I have to spend a lot of time checking and unchecking various stat criteria for items not shown on the recommended page if I can't recall their names.

Quote:
Morello:
  • Fixed an issue that prevented some players from receiving in-game messages that included special characters

How about the opposite? For months now I've been unable to send messages to a friend who has special characters in his name while I'm in-game; I used to be able to do this just fine like half a year ago. Has this been/will this be addressed?

Shakeleonlyn

02-14-2013

sorry if this has been covered but 41 pages

I read last night that Nidalee's cougar form was losing some bonus armor and MR, was this false? Hope it's not just missing from the list on accident~

Heartless Jack

02-14-2013

This patch is buggy. The client keeps crashing between every game.

Aflaack

02-14-2013

Quote:
putte:
yolo

You obviously like Oreos.

Wynrotar

02-14-2013

Hitting space while using a locked camera should no longer disable locked camera mode

SHOULD? FOOLS DONT EVEN TEST THEIR PATCHES,,,
How about fixing matchmaking instead of adjusting que times

/FACEWALL

FReNcHMiKE

02-14-2013

if shens ultimate still functions even when his target is dead could you please do the same for caitlyns ultimate??

FinnaKillYall

02-14-2013

So does anybody know how to rename Anivia's egg? ._.