Patch 3.02 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tosin Loads

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoluptuousKisses View Post
BAD IDEA bad idea BAD BAD IDEA bad bad BAD idea. One of the best things you did lately was to make it so you couldn't hear pings from people you had muted. This is a backwards step, I guess you haven't been trolled by someone pinging the map constantly for the whole game when ever they could ping for no reason or having a group of premade immature kids thinking its funny to constantly ping your champ on the map so you can't see sht of your champ or anything near you like the enemy team. If you are going to do this at least give us the option of having their pings muted when we mute the player, remembering they are on mute for a reason.

Continuing this, REMEMBERING THEY ARE ON MUTE FOR A REASON why oh why when you get stuck with the same a hole that you have already muted previously in a new game does the mute not have effect? Meaning that while the game says they are muted you can still see what they are typing in chat etc AND you can not mute them again only unmute them? Which does not have the desired result. That SHT needs to be fixed since over 2 years ago.
"Map pings have been throttled to prevent spam"

You could've avoided typing all of that nonsense if you just read the full sentence of what you were replying to.

Joebags

02-13-2013

Really good patch. It's nice when you make small tweaks to a lot of things that needed it, rather than drastically nerfing or buffing things.

Fuzen kuden

02-13-2013

rip lulu

Etsuki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Was the Riven buff necessary though?

SaltyKracka

02-13-2013

Ugh. Dem Glacial Shroud nerfs. Now tanks are going to have to finish FH first thing after Warmog's and Boots.

Micro Agent

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Youl View Post
sometimes when im alone, i go in a corner and pretend im a carrot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50leF8g6a5E

That is all.

Olandus

02-13-2013

I liked most of the item patch changes. Does the Riot team ever plan to visit the option to flip the HUDs top & bottom? This would be a convenient option when playing from red side that I think would improve play style.

Tosin Loads

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazey Burst View Post
Any reason with no changes to Thresh? Alot of people feel he is too weak to do you what you intend for him to do.
I do rather well w/ him as long as my ADC is awake & his kit is perfect for bot support. I mean... every offensive ability he has is CC & lantern will be godly once people learn to recognize it.

How to combo stomp & get a secure kill:
Toss lantern at your ADC, pull yourself into enemy ADC w/ Q, use Ult around both of you, use E to throw him into Ult wall furthest from his tower as your ADC uses lantern to donkey kong the enemy.

Fomorian27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Yay! return of the little red notes! Keep doing these morello, loving em!

VoluptuousKisses

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosin Loads View Post
"Map pings have been throttled to prevent spam"

You could've avoided typing all of that nonsense if you just read the full sentence of what you were replying to.
I did read that and quoted it, but you will note they do not say in which way it has been throttled so my point remains valid.