Patch 3.02 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bobrafei

02-13-2013

i feel sad about ionian boots. if you get it, you cant get 40%cdr or will go over the limit

Casey Gummiebear

02-13-2013

Can you also please stop doing live maintenance? I would have a great game, then a really laggy one, or I would lag in the middle of one, making me extremely mad...

Zeunchainn

02-13-2013

Why stupid change like Shurelia cdr no longer unique on an item that chouldn't be stacked anyway?

MasterofPokemon

02-13-2013

Where is the trundle buff?

WyseWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Nerf Riven more please, she's already useless now with no innate lifesteal and lower health regen than everybody now there's no reason to take her over say Xin or Olaf now but they are untouched, smooth move Riot

NotBuzzJack

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAether View Post
As it was described to me, 15% is basically a contamination of our itemization. If something should have a little bit of CDR, then 10%. If it should have a ton of CDR, then 20%. 15% isn't either, so it absolves you of the decision because it sort of fills both spaces. CDR-agnostic builds are injected with more power than they set out for, while CDR-focused builds don't have to sacrifice as much as they should to hit 40% because a lot of items just happen to have a barely-acceptable amount of CDR.
So could you guys do something about that awkward 4% CDR in the mastery tree? 39% CDR is stupid.

neko ritsuka

02-13-2013

Love it.

JimsHardcore

02-13-2013

So... Ohmwrecker on Blitz now?
I actually like this patch.

Thanks Riot.

Micro Agent

02-13-2013

Kog'maw, Karthus and Zyra should no longer give double kills when using Muramana

I laughed so hard, poor Kog.

PS: No health adjustments? Don't you guys feel it helps to snowball to much?

Jacknife

02-13-2013

Rabadon's Deathcap
Combine cost increased to 840 gold from 740 (total cost increased to 3300 gold from 3200)
Ability power bonus increased to 30% from 25%

Oh ****, the damages...