so im banned...why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheC°°kieMonster View Post
Lyte has made some random 3 day bans again it seems for abusing report feature
Can you please stop saying that until we can get some kind of confirmation?

You work for a damn gaming news site for the love of god. What kind of site has Stratics turned into?

Tsukuyomiiiii

02-15-2013

i dont really understand the two, last posts...,anyway 4 days since i asked for my reform card in support,still nothing in my mail or here and no answer... how long could it take?...atleast i wanna see how i get banned...

ryanai

02-21-2013

i dont understand this i try to log in and it says im banned till december5,2286. really riot

WhiteMriswith

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanai View Post
i dont understand this i try to log in and it says im banned till december5,2286. really riot
That would be a permanent suspension based on unacceptable behavior. In other words: Riot doesn't want you here anymore. You are no longer welcome in their gaming community. You should leave.

Getsuei

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomiiiii View Post
i dont really understand the two, last posts...,anyway 4 days since i asked for my reform card in support,still nothing in my mail or here and no answer... how long could it take?...atleast i wanna see how i get banned...
You could always ask in this thread, see if Wookie or Lyte will post it. They sometimes do, and sometimes don't.

Edit: OP, what exactly does it say when you try to log into LoL? Just curious.