so im banned...why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsukuyomiiiii

02-12-2013

heeeeelllo to all the comunity of LOL,im new at posting at the forum so,im sorry if break any rule of language or something,btw my english is not that good cuz im from uruguay(Latin America) and that leads me to another question, is there a spanish forum?.
well my question today is, is there any discussion of bans before they are taken? who decides this? cain i participate? where can i see it? cuz in this month i got banned for weeks 2 times,and i dont really see what i done because, i know i ofend intentionally other players when playing,but they do exactly the same to me,so if i dont respect the code,they dont too,so i guess the fair is they get banned as well as me,in this case im banned 2 days ago to 25 and i didnt do ANYTHING,i would love to see wheres the discusion of my case or something,because i really think its unfair get banned like that i mean,when i play and i dont speak they report me for no team comunication,when i try to make people understand the game better and teach them about their champions they just begin to attack me and insult for no reason making me do the same and so how they are all premade they just report me like 4v1 so i get banned obviusly because of them,when i dont have a good game they just begin attack me and report me for supposedly helping the other team,so how tehy are premade they report me again and i get banned, i would really love to have an answer at this cuz i really think this bans to me are unfair,hope this things doesnt happen again,thank you riot staff,hate you game trolls.

meadow

02-12-2013

Discussion of bans? No not really, Tribunal judges reviews your information and decides on a punish or pardon. Then if there is a punish the Player Support decides the punishment e.g. warning/timeban/permanent ban.

Reform cards are being sent to your registered email. There is a link to the card that has been used to punish you most likely, please link that to this forum so we can give you feedback about it.

As Lyte has said (Rioter about Tribunal cases) Retaliation is not okay even when they show toxic behavior.

You can't particape in the Tribunal anymore I believe when you've been punished before to prevent players who are punished to become unjustified trolls in the Tribunal system.

See it like this, if the suspect who gets a case against himself he would automatically pardon or say "I didn't do that!" and get himself free. In a justice system Judges are mostly the neutral party that do not belong either to the suspect party nor to the prosecution and in this case is us, the peers (players) who also abide the Summoners Code.

We're not paid nor do I know you and I don't need either to review your case to come to a just judgement.
Again, the reform card should be in your email. Got to make dinner now so I will read it later I suppose if you link it here.

Tsukuyomiiiii

02-12-2013

sorry but i didnt received anything in my mail,i had just changed it in my profile (before making the post) because for something like this to happen anyway, what is a reform card what would that help me to? ty.

meadow

02-12-2013

Changing your email should not have any effect or changes to your timebans. Please also check your "old" email in the "junk" part. If you would like to request your reform card please do it here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

An example of a reform card is such as this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6209332/
(For readers, this is not his or my reform card and is a random card from the Tribunal Archive of mines)

A reform card thus, is a card which shows cases made, the punishment and if it was sent personally to you the length of timeban. Since you said you had a timeban of 'weeks' I guess you atleast had one email about it since they send them thereafter. Please check and consider about your own behavior from it since you must be close to a permanent ban if its 'weeks'.

Tsukuyomiiiii

02-12-2013

ty for the help,i dont see the card in my original mail and i can quest it where you send me too,still thinking its completly unnecesary and unfair my ban ty for your time.

meadow

02-12-2013

Please remove your email as this is a public forum. You can still ask Player Support for your reform card.

Good day to you.

Tsukuyomiiiii

02-13-2013

#5188203 im looking for my reform card... i sended that on the player support part... i dont really remember what clasifications i chosed before sending it,but i still have no answer,and i dont know if it works like that,sorry but im completly newbie at this i feel a little dumb,anyway,i should recieve my card in some time shouldnt i?

meadow

02-13-2013

If you want to appeal, that is not going to work most likely since temporary bans will have to be sit out. See: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...2-Tribunal-FAQ

Quote:
Q: Can my temporary suspension be lifted?

A: No. We will not lift or reduce your temporary suspension for any reason or under any circumstances.
They will answer your support ticket with the link to your reform card regardless in a few days I guess like the rest.

Tsukuyomiiiii

02-13-2013

okey, thank you for the help but,why did you asked me the reform card link?,and one question more,how does riot or any one who does selects the people who participes on the jugdement of bannings? can i participate in this as well?,ty again.

TheCøøkieMonster

02-13-2013

Lyte has made some random 3 day bans again it seems for abusing report feature