MIA Ping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zestycookie

02-12-2013

What do you guys think? We have a 'retreat/ be alert' ping and an 'initiate' ping, what about a 'missing in action' ping? Player in your lane goes MIA and all you have to do is ping the location. It would be much easier than having to type MIA because honestly there have been times where that split second i was typing i missed a few CS or, boom, ganked. Plus a bright flash on the minimap/ unique sound would really catch teammates attention much more than the chat log.

TLDR: MIA Ping for minimap with a bright flash/ unique sound that will really grab teammates attention.

Thoughts?

DuskSC2

02-12-2013

ide use it

Lady Howl

02-12-2013

same...although some people are just oblivious.

Terra Enigma

02-12-2013

woulld be nice to have

GinOMG

02-12-2013

this would be really useful, i couldnt agree more, when trying to last hit in lane and also harass and look out on the minimap and doing mental calculations on whether you should engage or not. it is hard to type mia. the only lane that can is bot cause of support.

jasontheworm

02-12-2013

or maybe when you press it you automatically say "MIA" in the chat

Zestycookie

02-13-2013

It sounds really minor but honestly a lot can go wrong in the time it takes to press enter and type 'mia' in chat.. I especially hate it when the message doesn't get sent in the heat of the moment, and im pushing my skills but nothing is happening because i am still in the chat box .__.

Shukk01

02-13-2013

I't'd be great, i actually made keyboard macros to make up for that functionallity, however not everyone has high end keyboards, or even want to bother with the hassle

AeroStrike

02-13-2013

It's coming in a future patch

Mondreus

02-13-2013

Already on PBE