Metal is only for edgy teenagers trying to be outsiders.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coheedrocks72

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surakai View Post
80% of all forms of metal is gross, especially that old sh*t all the dumb*sses seem to have been brainwashed to obsess over.

the other 20% is awesome as hell though.
Old ****?

I dont like alot of older metal but i wouldnt call it ****. I love iron-maiden, pre-black album metallica, and slayer, new old old.

Now i do HATE HAIR METAL, Van halen, motley crue, guns and roses, all that stuff.

AP Student

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

hair metal

I am nunu bot

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buderfingers View Post
I dont think you can define a person by the type of music they listen to. Yep, pretty sure thats impossible.
the only exception is taylor swift, whiney girls listen to music sung by a whiney B*tch.

Surakai

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am nunu bot View Post
the only exception is taylor swift, whiney girls listen to music sung by a whiney B*tch.
shameful that you actually know that taylor swift is a whiney b*tch. Real men only know how to properly spell her name because it's posted on MSN in at least three different places every fricken day.

I am nunu bot

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surakai View Post
shameful that you actually know that taylor swift is a whiney b*tch. Real men only know how to properly spell her name because it's posted on MSN in at least three different places every fricken day.
it'd be worse if i actually liked her. I know she's a whiney b*tch because that's ALL THEY PLAY ON THE RADIO, i hate it.

IRLDragon

02-23-2013

Sorry for going slightly off-topic, but I have a question for you guys. I'm into metal, I've heard a few bands and like most of it, but my absolute favorite band of all time is Dragonforce which other metalheads don't seem to like. Why?

One argument is that their songs all sound the same, which I'll admit is true for quite a few of them. But a lot of their songs are unique as well. And they all sound epic. Anyway, I was just wondering.

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRLDragon View Post
Sorry for going slightly off-topic, but I have a question for you guys. I'm into metal, I've heard a few bands and like most of it, but my absolute favorite band of all time is Dragonforce which other metalheads don't seem to like. Why?

One argument is that their songs all sound the same, which I'll admit is true for quite a few of them. But a lot of their songs are unique as well. And they all sound epic. Anyway, I was just wondering.

Because all of their stuff sounds the same, they are a studio band (metal fan generally value musicianship). Anyone versed in metal would be familiar with other power metal bands that Dragonforce are pretty much copying and it makes all of their songs sounding the same even worse.

This video kind of demonstrates it

Check out
Manowar
Helloween
Gamma Ray
Stratovarius
Angra
Kamelot
Edguy
Running Wild
Lost Horizon
Iced Earth
Dream Evil
Primal Fear
Rhapsody Of Fire
Symphony X
Firewind

Easy Pickins

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisLeGros View Post
Because all of their stuff sounds the same, they are a studio band (metal fan generally value musicianship). Anyone versed in metal would be familiar with other power metal bands that Dragonforce are pretty much copying and it makes all of their songs sounding the same even worse.

This video kind of demonstrates it

Check out
Manowar
Helloween
Gamma Ray
Stratovarius
Angra
Kamelot
Edguy
Running Wild
Lost Horizon
Iced Earth
Dream Evil
Primal Fear
Rhapsody Of Fire
Symphony X
Firewind
A bunch of bands that sound the same.

SkeithGotBanned

02-24-2013

They call it StudioForce for a reason.

LouisLeGros

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorOdinMog View Post
A bunch of bands that sound the same.
They don't, but I know it isn't exactly too diverse.