Metal is only for edgy teenagers trying to be outsiders.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WATCHMAKERZILEAN

02-12-2013

Don't agree? Then prove me wrong.

Kroda13

02-12-2013

You are the one with the burden of proof here.

Colonel J

02-12-2013

I don't tell everyone I listen to metal.

(Along with other genres I listen to of course.)

gankas kon

02-12-2013

Metal is a kids genre. Or those guys who don't want to be nerds so they try to be metal instead by growing their hair out and wearing all black and stupid band shirts that have the most retarded fonts ever created.

We know you're still a nerd. I live on the coast and it's hilarious to see some stupid metalhead on the beach. You couldn't try to look more out of place

Kroda13

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gankas kon View Post
Metal is a kids genre. Or those guys who don't want to be nerds so they try to be metal instead by growing their hair out and wearing all black and stupid band shirts that have the most retarded fonts ever created.

We know you're still a nerd. I live on the coast and it's hilarious to see some stupid metalhead on the beach. You couldn't try to look more out of place

False I am very much into Metal have 2 kids and am also very proud to be a nerd. Not to mention Kids can't pilot commercial ariliners Bruce from Iron Maiden is a pilot.

Buderfingers

02-12-2013

I dont think you can define a person by the type of music they listen to. Yep, pretty sure thats impossible.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buderfingers View Post
I dont think you can define a person by the type of music they listen to. Yep, pretty sure thats impossible.
Yes indeed.

I don't think anybody here could make a correct guess based off the fact that I listen to techno.

A Potato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

What

Cheshire Lunacy

02-12-2013

i listen to Swedish-polka-rap-hiphop-synth_metal-funktronika-folk-punk-pop_rock. It's the Mary sues of hipster music.

c4lm

02-12-2013

I can't, you are correct.