The Big Wraith Growled at Me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mouseantler

02-12-2013

So, you are level 10 and your jungle route is smoothly moving; you just cleared your wolves and looked at each lane before deciding to move onto your next camp: The wraiths. You're feeling pretty healthy, you have plenty of health and you're level 10. What could possibly go wrong?

You get to your wraiths and look at 'em before pressing any keys, however; right before you pressed a key, the largest, bluest wraith, rudely interrupts your focus when it screeches at you. Excuse me? Did that poor excuse for a minion just growl at me? One can only laugh at its poor attempts to scare you off with its minuscule voice. You immediately destroy the small wraiths and finish big one, yet; you still feel angry at the wraith--never satisfied with just killing it. How could it snarl at such a king or queen of the jungle? How rude indeed.

Anyway, I just laugh every time it does this. They think they're people.
__________________________________________________ ___________

A Summoner's Rift without this "new" strain of wraiths (they used to not, including the wolf camp, buffs, and golems) would be a better place. How can we disdain this strain of neutral jungle wraiths!?

Interface53

02-12-2013

Tea bagging its dead body is the only solution op

Mouseantler

02-12-2013

That's a good idea. That'll show all of their kind that you mean serious business. I mean, these things are the worst of all the camps. They breed quickly and the most efficiently. Four at a time... We must teach the wraiths some manners.

Mouseantler

02-12-2013

Yep.

Mouseantler

02-12-2013

Where do these bigger, blue wraiths come from!? We must find out, otherwise there will be no solution. The regular wraiths seem to be docile--unless provoked--unlike the blue wraith! I suggest we establish a wraith hunt!