Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Soraka skins? Seriously...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

St0rmageddon

02-12-2013

Regardless most support players would like to have a few more choices for raka.

Nularia

02-12-2013

What I wanna know is how Veigar got a white mage skin, yet Soraka didn't..

Kirska

02-12-2013

Quote:
Nyariatheshaman:

Yeah a white one would be cool. Something with a different color palette than the bold primary type colors we currently have.

Larias

Adjudicator

02-12-2013

Quote:
Nyariatheshaman:

Because Veigar's gear is very much a black mage's gear and when the white mage skin was released all skins were simple recolors.

Kirska

02-12-2013

If you look at the champ list on lolking, Soraka is more popular than a lot of the other champs on this list, so I don't think that is a fair reason behind it.
http://www.lolking.net/champions/

PikaRioCed

02-12-2013

Riot likes aggressive play so they want to discourage people from playing/maining Soraka.

Kirska

02-12-2013

Quote:
PikaRioCed:
Riot likes aggressive play so they want to discourage people from playing/maining Soraka.

I find that Soraka allows the rest of the team to play more aggressively than they normally would with her sustain.

Hollywood Cool

02-12-2013

There really should be a new Soraka skin out. Riot should have released one around the same time as she was aesthetically redesigned, but missed that opportunity. I have a couple skin ideas for Riot too.

Demonfire Soraka. Should be quite simple, and it's probably a good idea for a legendary since it's so much of a change to her personality. Base the design around the Tieflings from D&D, make her red with yellow eyes, give her two large horns and new voice stuff where she sounds vicious and evil, with some weird hellish echo-ee sound effects on her voice. Her silence would have wisps of darkness as an effect around the target and she shouts "SILEEEENCE MORTAL," her seals would be pentagrams, or a unicursal hexagram and when she ults the effects are fiery, the sounds it makes sound like evil explosions and she shouts "LIVE SO THAT MY ENEMIES WILL DIE."

Other skin ideas are more simple like Nurse Soraka, Spellthief Soraka, hell you could have given her a geisha skin for this Chinese New Year thing you pulled. Just give her something, Riot! I know Morello hates dedicated healers but she's the only one in the game (and the role of that should be filled either way). Show her some love, Riot!

Kirska

02-12-2013

Quote:
Hollywood Cool:
There really should be a new Soraka skin out. Riot should have released one around the same time as she was aesthetically redesigned, but missed that opportunity. I have a couple skin ideas for Riot too.

Demonfire Soraka. Should be quite simple, and it's probably a good idea for a legendary since it's so much of a change to her personality. Base the design around the Tieflings from D&D, make her red with yellow eyes, give her two large horns and new voice stuff where she sounds vicious and evil, with some weird hellish echo-ee sound effects on her voice. Her silence would have wisps of darkness as an effect around the target and she shouts "SILEEEENCE MORTAL," her seals would be pentagrams, or a unicursal hexagram and when she ults the effects are fiery, the sounds it makes sound like evil explosions and she shouts "LIVE SO THAT MY ENEMIES WILL DIE."

Other skin ideas are more simple like Nurse Soraka, Spellthief Soraka, hell you could have given her a geisha skin for this Chinese New Year thing you pulled. Just give her something, Riot! I know Morello hates dedicated healers but she's the only one in the game (and the role of that should be filled either way). Show her some love, Riot!

I would totally buy an evil Soraka skin.

Kirska

02-12-2013

Bump for the Raka love