So can we FINALLY get a draft mode that isn't ranked for TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steelflame

02-12-2013

Seriously, one of the biggest complaints about TT is how it is littered with the bruiser dominance. Would be nice if we could take some of the bigger problems on the map (Singed, Darius, Jax, Teemo, Xin, and Kha) so that we could pick comps and not have to worry about things like the above listed. Often enough the thing that is the biggest pain is when the enemy team just lines up some of the top 3 strongest champs and you see it in load. Solo queue there is already a pain (especially when you get someone who mains SR trying out TT for the first time, and the entire enemy team picks the pub stompers of TT).

Please? Can you please give us a draft mode that doesn't require us finding a team of 3 people to do it?

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

but queue times are already 20+ minutes

Lime Josh

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by She View Post
but queue times are already 20+ minutes
WHO THE HELL CARES
realisticly the que is 1-3 minutes, and id deal with a 10 minute que to not have to play a try hard champ just to not get insta dropped as a champion i actualy want to play

WillWW

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime Josh View Post
WHO THE HELL CARES
realisticly the que is 1-3 minutes, and id deal with a 10 minute que to not have to play a try hard champ just to not get insta dropped as a champion i actualy want to play
I wouldn't wait ten minutes for a game. But then again, I don't worry about tanky bruisers either.