Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE Post-Game Survey?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demonic Instinct

02-12-2013

So the other day I played a game on the pbe, I was playing an aram as taric. Well after the game ended something popped up about a survey. I decided to take it and the question was "You just played Taric. Correct?" and I was told to choose 1 of 4 answers, ranging from "Strongly Agree" to "Strongly disagree."

So what is this about? I can't see what this information could be used for. Anyone has have any strange or unusual survey questions when playing on the PBE?

Kraddark13

02-12-2013

I have never come across this before so I'll have to check it out. Maybe its a Taric specific thing? I rarely play him.

Phallicies

02-12-2013

Quote:
Demonic Instinct:
So the other day I played a game on the pbe, I was playing an aram as taric. Well after the game ended something popped up about a survey. I decided to take it and the question was "You just played Taric. Correct?" and I was told to choose 1 of 4 answers, ranging from "Strongly Agree" to "Strongly disagree."

So what is this about? I can't see what this information could be used for. Anyone has have any strange or unusual survey questions when playing on the PBE?

got the same message after playing taric. it probably has to do with taric being the most played champ in LoL right now.

khystyles

02-12-2013

Oh ****.
My fav champion.
(not gay)