Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League points, from noob

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dopeboyflesh

02-12-2013

I been playing really solid latley working myself up in the bronze tiers. 5 wins all rewarding ( 9 ) league points total. I lose ONE GAME and i receive ( -19 ) League points.

Is this really your legitimate way of balancing everybody ? How is this possibly beneficial to me if I am infact the better player, hoping to move up in divisions/tiers ?

dont mind losing, it's just part of the game, but I play ranked to challenge myself, and progress. This not feeling progressive or beneficial, 9 game streak and u don't even budge it feels like..... last 4 wins +9 but u take -19? if say if in 3 games you'd retract all my points and remove my from a tier i worked all day to get into, do you really think your system is correct?

no crying, just wondering why it's this strict....It's too hard :<

should I duo? from now on

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boagster

02-12-2013

The LP gain/loss is based off of your hidden MMR (Matchmaking Rating, formerly Elo). If you are in a division that doesn't match your MMR, the points lost/won will get modified appropriately. Be confident that if you are in a division way below your MMR, then you will skip divisions when you finally get promoted.