Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please nerf le blanc d:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePeterTa

02-12-2013

Every game i played mid i always face a lb which really makes me angry as hell. Give me your opinions if you think she should be nerfed thanks.

WildLeon

02-12-2013

She shouldnt be nerfed. Actually she might be in need of an endgame buff. After 20mins she is pretty dead. and she has extremely hard early game counters. Put someone like malzahar who can push all day and keep her at turret and she is pretty useless. Stick Sivir there because she has a spellshield and can push really well and it works well too. Hell send a better assassin like talon there and she cant stop him either.
If you can, build a runepage with MR/flat blues Hp/lvl yellows and Hp/flat quints. Go for sustain ingame like flask or some pots. And just play safe.

NPC Shinigami

02-12-2013

She is quite powerful early game, but mid-late game she falls off if you build MR and health. Season 3 League of Health.

0lp

02-12-2013

Okay so i thought lb was op af too at a point, then i took the liberty to actually play her. Her farming is one of the worst on any champ i have played besides poppy. Easy way to gameplay counter her is to push her onto her tower constantly so it becomes very hard for her to farm and be cautious post 6, even buy some mr because i do realize her q-r-w is very op bu it's all she has. Remember to ward and call those mias because if she gets fed, late game you will have no adc in team fights.If she leaves lane with 0-1 kill and atleast 1 death her chances of coming back arent very good at all unless her team is completely stomping yours. You can always counter-pick too but of a'las, if you're making this thread you obviously dont counter-pick..

So just remember when facing her:
WARD FFS
call those mias
push her to her tower to make her farming extra difficult
play cautious post 6