The ranked ques are made to fail.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BanditBandito

02-12-2013

These ranked ques are meant to fail right from the second you click accept. So many different things can happen the first few seconds you get in que, and right from that start you can tell without even having to see there skill level in game is weather or not your team will lose.

Happens every other time when you first enter team select.
"I call mid"
"TOP!!!!"
"ADC PLZZZZ"
"I only know how to top, im picking top"
"I pick before you, im going top"
"I called top so im going top"

So what would I like to do in this scenario when you got 2 jungles or 2 mids....etc. I would like to quit since im not the ignorant pric who can only play 1 role in a ranked match. but I can't leave because I will lose points if I dodge and I will also have to wait 30 minutes to que again... but what does riot make you do? PLAY IT OUT... so we have to waste 20-60 minutes of our lives just to lose a game that shouldn't have been in the first place.

Waste of time. lose lose situation.

ROKAF JE

02-12-2013

This is the nature of playing with 9 strangers.. You're playing solo queue in a team objective game.
We all have to deal with it.
I like solo queue.

Cyreniti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

I made a post about this as well, this exact situation is what is causing me to have trouble. And the problem is everyone thinks they are good at the roles they want and the ONLY way get out of the lower brackets is to carry the team... to carry the team you need to play the champs that can snowball... these are generally the solo lane champs... where everyone wants to be.. because everyone thinks they are good... oh god this cycle is horrible!