Full Build Amumu on Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PikachuRPG

02-12-2013

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2sae03p.jpg

2983 HP
1940 MP
724 AP
119 Armor
84 MR

Rylai makes enemies almost impossible to escape from me. Blackfire torch adds even more AoE damage.
Alternatively, I can replace WoA with a tankier item like Banshee or Sunfire.

Gerb

02-12-2013

Super cool bro, that must have been an awsome bot game. I am impressed with the wealth of knowledge this thread has.

Mejai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

I'm assuming this is in response to what I said in some other thread..

1) WotA on Amumu? Really? I'm assuming you're probably running Amumu + 2 AD Bruiser comp. Why would you need a WotA on Amumu? Also, fights don't last long enough for you and your teammates to take advantage of the spellvamp. Lifesteal is consistently better than spellvamp, especially in 3s where fights can break out all of a sudden and end quickly with good AoE combos.

2) Notice how long it took you to complete the build. 394 CS and 14 kills by 32 minutes. 99% of TT games won't produce a 14/0/0 Amumu with 394 CS by 32 minutes. By 32 minutes most bruisers will have enough HP and MR to tank your stuff.

3) You have no spellpen. That 700AP is useless without proper spellpen. You don't have an Abyssal, you don't have Sorc boots, and you don't have Void Staff. A measly 15 spell pen from your torch won't do anything to bruisers with 100+ MR. Especially if somebody builds a bulwark. Then everyone gets 30 free MR and your damage is negated.

4) 119 Armor and 84 MR with 3000 HP isn't tanky, at all. Especially when you're going for a fully stacked Seraph in 3s.

If you build Tear early as Amumu, you will get gimped in teamfights guaranteed. If you build revolver you won't be tanky. Everything is wrong with this build.

PikachuRPG

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerb View Post
Super cool bro, that must have been an awsome bot game. I am impressed with the wealth of knowledge this thread has.
It's obviously custom, just to show how strong Amumu with full build.

@above: Technically, it's a custom game, it's the last item to buy. Otherwise, I would buy Sunfire Cape, or perhaps Radiun Oman.

Geryth

02-12-2013

Gratz, you were successful with a glass cannon amumu. That won't work very often.