Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE more toxic than live.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulCakeTheGreat

02-12-2013

Every game in PBE there is at least one person throwing childish insults out at everyone and complaining about their team or how someone won't "1v1 me noob". Can we please get some system to ban players who only use the PBE as a free champion and skins client because they are often times very toxic and frustrating to play with and against.

SuchDogeMuchWow

02-12-2013

That's why i play customs vs bots on pbe when i want to test new features, the community is just ****. Worst part is, you can only get banned on pbe for leaving games, so it doesn't stop people from being toxic.

Actually a Llama

02-12-2013

Quote:
Mrb726:
Worst part is, you can only get banned on pbe for leaving games, so it doesn't stop people from being toxic.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3058121 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3058121)

siax7

02-12-2013

Quote:
SoulCakeTheGreat:
Every game in PBE there is at least one person throwing childish insults out at everyone and complaining about their team or how someone won't "1v1 me noob". Can we please get some system to ban players who only use the PBE as a free champion and skins client because they are often times very toxic and frustrating to play with and against.

The best thing we can do right now, is mute them in game, then report them afterwards. I know that there is alot of children on the PBE right now, all we can do right now is wait for riot to clean up the PBE. Just be patient, report the children and the trolls, and soon enough the PBE will be a much better place.

WontBeForgotten

02-12-2013

Quote:
SoulCakeTheGreat:

A Darious just said 1v1 me lux.. I told him I am Lux and that's not how my champion works.

Phallicies

02-12-2013

Quote:
SoulCakeTheGreat:

read the top of the forums on state of current behavior in PBE they have a system in place that is working. Just report, mute, and move on

Steven Segal

02-12-2013

Believe it or not some people find making other people mad a fun thing to do, its like if you had a brother or sister and they tease you to make you mad and so they controll your emptions, it makes them feel powerfull when we all know they arent, so just ignore and move on that will make them more angry so they will put them selves in the position of bieng kicked out of pbe. Be a Smarty pants and keep telling them that the Pbe chat logs are read and to chill out. Ive foundthis actually works.