enough with the OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lime Josh

02-12-2013

This is aimed at everyone who loses a game to a fed champion, then rushes to the forums without even looking at other posts:
"new tt sucks riot, bring old!!", This has to have the most new threads about it, a thread that has 300k views and 20k comments, with numerous riot posts is already made, so riot is aware of the "broken map"

OP/Broken Champions:
Darius; Hes not really OP, he has MASSIVE tank and insane damage in 1v1 fights, i personaly beleive singed and garen to wreck darius in OP/anyoing charts.
Teemo: we all know how teemo is and how he works, and before all the "buy oricles noob" you shouldnt have to spend 250 gold every 5 minutes just to clear your side of the map.
On the topic of the yordle, hes not even really OP, just keep tabs on him, where he goes mia and dont get pushed back off your side, once you lose mid map control, you allow teemo to shroom your entire side and key objectives (altars,vile,relic).
Garen and Singed: to people who play them and talk ****, shame on you spin to win while having 200 armour passivly is no skill, and singed's entire kit is just fling for 800 dmage and trail your entire team. Yes i do feel these two champs are OP, but i dont care for a nurf to them, it will completly destory their viablitiy, and we have enough of that case going around.
Basically all the "new" threads of "OP" champions and the "new TT" need to stop, its anyoing, and EVERYTHING you could possible need/want to say has been said in 50+ other posts. we all play TT que, we love 3v3, and *****ing over the new changes riot made to please us wont solve anything.
riot proposed an option to all the old TT problems, the Shadow Isles fix's most of them.
The maps WILL NEVER BE PERFECT, champions WILL NEVER BE PERFECT ON TT, they aren't designed for 3v3, they are made for the main stages of Summoners Rift(sucks we know).
Another thing on "New Posts":
the "we demand solo que!" or "bump for solo que"
riot has answered these posts, you see 50+ posts go do your /sign there and dont make a new one, we've heard it all before, nothing has changed.

and last thing:
GP's the best thing about TT

Henry Plainview

02-12-2013

I lose pretty much every time I play Singed. It is depressing.

Cartman333

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Plainview View Post
Is that when you choose Singed, or play against Singed?

My last two matches on TT, I've chosen Singed as my champ, and we ended up winning both. If you're looking at how to win with Singed, there are lots of threads, but I like to start by rushing a Rod of Ages and Boots of Swiftness, then start building a Blackfire Torch after that. Meanwhile, max your Q as soon as you can, taking only 1 point in W and E before Q is maxed out.

If you can get a solo lane, farm minions like crazy to level up and to get gold. With your high mobility, you should be able to get to teamfight locations pretty quickly, and help your teammates.

On the other hand, if you're talking about how to play well AGAINST Singed, I find that good ranged champs can give him trouble, since he needs to be in close to do damage.

Hope that helps.

Demacry

02-12-2013

You can't really tell people to stop crying about perceived opness and call garen and singed op in the same breath while expecting people to take you seriously.

Lime Josh

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demacry View Post
You can't really tell people to stop crying about perceived opness and call garen and singed op in the same breath while expecting people to take you seriously.
read the thread, people cling tot he forums demanding that "OP" champs be nurfed, i say they are "OP" but i dont care about nurfs for them.
and they arnt nesacarly OP just a single item on each can carry your team just off their kit

WatrTowr

02-12-2013

I agree that whiners are a touch annoying, but yeah. Those 3 champs (I do include Darius. Sorry. Just hate the guy.) are rather bothersome. But, more importantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime Josh View Post
nurfs for them.
and they arnt nesacarly
Do...Do you know how to spell?

Wheatly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Plainview View Post
i almost never lose with singed.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

Teemo and Garen are in no way OP imho. Lightbringer and Sweeper completely counter randomly placed shrooms in key areas and Garen falls off if he isn't ultra fed...

TheOnlyJaces

02-13-2013

Garen and Darius arent op in 5v5 but they are op in 3v3 nuff said.