Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Health Bars

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yìx

02-11-2013

I don't know if it's just me, but I really really dislike the new health bars. It constantly makes me feel like I need to be careful, because of how low I think my HP is. I'm really hoping this change doesn't go through, or I at least hope that you implement an option to toggle it on or off, because I can never see myself getting used to that.

AnayaPapaya

02-12-2013

I HATE the new health bars. I really hope this change doesn't go through as well. There should be a toggle option.

Phreak IRL

02-12-2013

Because it's different.

Yìx

02-12-2013

Quote:
FruitNinjazz:
Because it's different.

Obviously because it's different..? That's why I dislike it. It's a bad different.

Sometimes there's good different, sometimes there's bad.

#1 Comment NA.

ploki122

02-12-2013

Actually, Fruit is more right than you may think... Everything different will feel terribad at first... The real question is what are they trying to accomplish? Is it needed? Is it accomplished well?

If you can answer those 3, you will see whether or not it is a good feature. Now should there be a toggle option? Of course... otherwise, you will see a lot of random deaths in streams...

SargeantAnonymos

02-13-2013

I think Riot should empower its players with option to toggle if they really want to implement this. This game has been around a long time and I feel like this change would give the game a different feel even if the stats are the same.

Empowering community with options = good

Forcing a fixed change on something that isn't broke = bad

I can understand the reason for implementing this , but I don't see why this can't be a toggle option.