Current state of Hecarim

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IPlayedAtPax

02-11-2013

I feel that Hecarim is very powerful late game and his ganks are amazing, but im worried that my lil pwny is gonna get nerfed at some point.

ChaosLogan

02-11-2013

Why are you bringing this up? A Red could see this and then we Hecarim players will be doomed!!!!!!!!

IPlayedAtPax

02-11-2013

I want a nice red to show up and say "Hecarim is perfectly fine where hes at, and in fact we are making a whole set of boots that only he can buy that makes his dash faster"

laxjoh

02-11-2013

GG WP Heca nerf incoming

IPlayedAtPax

02-11-2013

Hecarim base movement speed is now 290, well played riot

SHMEEPS phd

02-11-2013

Hec builds damage, enemy AD bruiser or AP caster melts him.

Hec builds tanky, everyone runs away while Hec wacks them with no success.

Hec charges? Bot lane CCs

Hec charges? Mid lane smoke screens, dashes, dodges, etc. away (or dies... normally they die...)

Hec charges? singed runs, garen runs, darius dunks.

Hec is a FOTM jungler that is SOLID. that's about it.

On a scale of 1-teemo, I'd say he's "mildly annoying" to play against.

ROKAF JE

02-12-2013

He's balanced.

ChaosLogan

02-12-2013

Hecarim is a late game unkillable, stands in the fire bruiser. Played correctly he can fear the enemy team, charge one champ back into his team and stay up from his W and the team damage his team is putting out. I agree that he is not OP but he is not UP either.

TSDS

02-12-2013

I honestly find Hecarim as a pretty big joke, it's way to easy to shut him down. As a main Nocturne junglier I have a complete advantage over him if I get any life steal, I love when they think they can run as well while trying to take my blue when they realize "FFS GG Shadow trail attached to my tail"
As Shaco I find him cute, he lacks the damage to kill even SHACO...
As Renekton, I laugh and ignore his attempt to kill me from the river and continue eating top (which ironically is always a Teemo when I play Renekton..)
He needs revamped to say the least, his damage is to low, I don't really care about how tanky he is, unless he's an actual tank or an actual bruiser he'll always be a little pony.